Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sianz...

When u're studying for ur test, u juz dun feel like studying anymore, esp if u're at home. This is wat is happening to me now. So... I'm blogging now!! Ok, I promise to go back to study after blogging. =D

Since my last 2 entries did not really update u on wat happened during the past wk.. I shall do summary on it ba... I hope it doesn't turn out into an essay =X

Wed, February 23, 2005

Received the email that told me that I'm in Operation Orion. Steph & Weicong din get in -- Steph got into the West Coast CC team & WC din get in cos of his back problem. Steph felt quite upset cos most of the ppl she noes better are in Orion & we were all trying to console her. I'm bad @ consoling ppl btw, felt quite miserable. I even tot of giving up my place for her (cos Qiulin said that Steph was the 1st on the reserve list & Qiulin made a small mistake by not adding Cailing in the list =P) since I could go with Jiali & Joo (& CL cos I tot she din get in also) next time. Later on Steph kan4 kai1 liao. Go read her blog entry here, =P.

Steph & WC came to my house in the afternn btw, cos WC came to see my father for tui na, aka chinese physiotherapy, regarding his back. Aft the tui na session, the 3 of us r supposed to do our Soil Mech essay assignment (due on 25th Feb) together, but we ended up flipping thru my year book & baby photos, haha. In the end we didn't touch our assignment, =X







Thurs, February 24, 2005

Went swimming @ Bedok with Aimei, then we went to shop ard. Decided to make our specs @ this newly-opened shop near the S11 kopitiam. The guy was quite frenly & he explained quite lotsa stuffs to us & gave us a few choices for the lenses, like China-made or Japan-made (of cos the latter is more expensive but it has 1 year warranty for its multicoat while the China-made one doesn't). Luckily I've quite low degree, if not I'll havta spend like $120 like AM on a specs. (I spent $68 on my lenses cos I've a frameless frame with non-multicoat lenses that I can't get used to).

When I reached home, I was supposed to go Xiaonan's house cos the whole Engin Day main comm was there for yun2 tun1 making & eating. But sleep too little + swam 18 laps = headache, mayB 18 laps is quite little for u, but it's quite alot for me to swim within an hour. So I spent my 2pm to 6pm sleeping.... N Jiali told me the yun2 tun1 is nice!! ='(







Fri, February 25, 2005

My mid-term break is over & I had to go school today... Cos me & Cailing have Orion gathering @ 6.45 @ Munchie, we decided to go comp cluster to do our lab report. We ended up playing Neopets & chatting, until a class was going to start in the comp lab. Steph & Weicong left while Qiulin went to clubroom to have her beauty sleep (she slept for only 1hr on Fri morn, 7.30am to 8.30am), me & Cai went Clementi to buy plastic cover for our Soil Mech txtbk (which is a black & white txtbk & cost me $44!!). We done some shopping @ the Big Bookshop & drank our $1 bubble tea! Haha. Went back to NUS & did our lab report @ the YIH CBLC comp cluster.

Anyway, I noe most of the ppl in Orion even b4 the 1st gathering, haha. Cos most of us were CE2 ppl. The meeting was quite enjoyable cos Arpan & Tai Nam were quite jokers, =X. They keep suaning Kelvin tho it was the 1st time Arpan meet Kelvin, haha. The guys drank beer cos it was on some promo or sth, n Arpan made a comment on Indians' faces won't go red when they drink beer & for a moment we tot he's not an Indian & tt he's making a racist joke, turned out that he was juz making a comment, haha.





Sat, February 26, 2005

Used the whole aftnn to try doing my Water Sci lab report... Luckily the concrete lab report's dateline was extended. nothing much to comment on.





Sun, February 27, 2005

This is the day I nearly met an accident lor... If u dunno wat I mean, refer to my previous entry. Went out to study & spent the whole afternn trying to do my CPM tut. Arrrgghhhh!!!





Mon, February 28, 2005

Tho me & Jiali expected our IP lecturer to have a surprise quiz on us, we dun think she'll give it to us this day, cos she is too behind time liao. BUT... she gave us a CLOSED-BOOK quiz!! Luckily it was true-or-false quiz with the reason. Quite easy to do, but u dunno if u're correct or not, juz like my Financial Accounting exam 2 sems ago. Another round of boring presentations by 2 grps. Nothing much really happened, cept that had a meeting with Tai Nam & Candy & I need to submit the marketing propsal for Op Orion to Tai Nam on the coming Fri.





Tues, March 1, 2005

WC treated me, QL & Steph to Swensens! Cos he said last sem, on the morning of our EUA (Enginnering Uncertainty & Analysis, some Maths module that comprises of matrix & statistics) exam, that if he dun buanged this mod he'll treat us to a meal. We somehow seemed to 4get bout this, but I suddenly remember it a few days ago & WC said he'll treat us to Swensens since he has a $40 voucher from M1. In the end we spent $93 on our lunch, which is ard $13 per person aft the usage of the voucher. V sinful day, heh.



Ok. My update ends here. Shall go back to study my Water Sci test which is 20% of the total grades. Wish me good luck!

1 comment:

薑汁燒肉Kevin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.