Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Sometimes it's good to tok to ur parents

I've always believed that nite time will make ppl tok more personal stuffs, I din noe it is also applicable to my father. Reached home @ 11+ & started askin my father regarding my mother, he ended up telling me a short part of his life story. Shan't tok much here since it's personal, =). But I feel v touched by wat my parents are doing for me & my sis, nearly cried when my father was telling me. From this conversation, I noe that being parents are tough jobs. Ok... I knew it long ago, but until today then I realised that wat is in my parents mind are juz me & my sister, they dun really care bout emselves... *sob* So MJ, pls think twice b4 u start making mother nag @ u continuously.

Tt's wat I wanna say today. Pls treasure ur wat ur parents r doing for u.

No comments: