Thursday, March 17, 2005

No mood to study

Mmm... so many things are happening recently, making me still in some kinda shock, and no mood to study. Was able to do all my assignments & lab reports these few days, cos of the urgency. I'm supposed to be studying for my test which will be on this Saturday, but apparently I'm not doing so.

I think the stress I had for the past few weeks all accumulated up & on Sunday, it gave way. Wasn't able to tahan anymore when my father was trying to help me get rid of the pain in my neck (erm... it's literally pain in my neck, not some1 whom I dun like), I supposed the pain activated my tear duct. Mother asked me if I've finished my h/wk & when I told her I still had 2 lab reports to do, she told me not to go school, but stay @ home to do them. But I couldn't! I had another lab session on Mon. I don't know why but my tears juz continued to flow, I couldn't control it. I was so tired I decided to sleep @ 12 on Sun night. The next morn on Mon, my eyes were so swollen that when I saw Tao Heng @ the 96 & 183 bus stop, he tot I've been up all night to do my lab report. Later on, saw Cailing in the VI lab & she asked, "Eva, why are ur eyes so red?" I guessed the cry-prone me has come back, after 3 to 4 mths. Or is it juz my stress being accumulated for too long a period of time?

Thanks to those who showed concern on wat happened. But it's lucky for u to know that this happens u know? Cos u always see the happy-Eva/happy-Mingyan rite? =D Dun worry, the happy-me is back now, cept that I'm still v tired. I've been sleeping quite a lot, but I still feel tired... I NEED QUALITY SLEEP!!! MayB I shld stop day-dreaming so I wun be dreaming of wat I day-dreamed @ nite? As they say 日长梦多, but then again, this doesn't really fit wat I wanna say, I'm crapping, haha. As for wat I day-dreamed about, I didn't, or rather I dunno what I'm day-dreaming about! So u can ignore the last 3 sentences, I told you I'm crapping liao, haha.

MayB I shld stop skipping lectures and start tying & clipping up my hair, bring all my notes and textbooks, ask intelligent questions during lectures, like Carolyn from my lecture group. I wonder what are ppl like her doing in CE, heard she's on a scholarship. Sometimes I feel that CE ppl are super slack cos our assignments' dateline always get extended, like wat Joo say, "Huh? Extend again?!" Haha. But sometimes when I see the ppl sitting right in front of me in lecture, aka Carolyn, her gal fren and this guy who keep nodding his head [P.S: he's not sleeping, he's really nodding his head to agree with the lecturer. N everytime he nods, he does it at a frequency of at least 3Hz (if u've forgotten Physics, 3Hz=3times per s). Kinda irritating, sometimes u juz feel like pushing his head & telling him to stop nodding his head, like wat Weicong said b4], I feel quite stressed up... I seem to be behind time for all my mods. I think my CAPs will drop to 3.0 this sem.... HELP ME!!!!

Was watching the 1/2缘分 (1/2 Yuan Fen), 9pm show on channel 8. The story is quite nice, kinda cliche but well, we all like cliche stuffs once in a while. I think it's quite hard on Jacelyn Tay cos she had to use a La Bi Xiao Xin-voice on the role on Meili, and she has to sloudge! I think Meili & Simon are quite sweet lei, =D, and yah lor, guys nowadays are like Simon, only look @ the appearance of gers. Even when (I think) he fell in love with Meili, he also won't admit it. Think that's y until now I'm still unattached! Haha. Well, some day I'll find my Mr. Right! =D

Ok... shall stop crapping. Anyway, I bought a new Canon iP3000 printer, which has automatic duplex printing at $199 during the IT Show, with a free wireless mouse! Jimmy also bought 1, under my psycho of the automatic duplex!! Haha. This printer is very suitable for a lazybum like me, heh. Time to sleep, =P. Oh yah, do listen to the new song I've uploaded, very sad, but nice song! For lyrics, refer to the previous post

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dunno y can't tag! anyway i wanted to say.. jia you ah.. i felt like that last week too.. and though every week jus gets worse, i kan kai le! jus try ur best! maximise ur time, and jus try ur best! we can all survive it! take care!

btw izzit caroline? haha ur carolyn sounds like my friend caroline! =p

Eva said...

yah, it's the rj carolyn/caroline, watever spelling it is, haha. Anyway, yah lor, the shout box got database problem... =/

Anonymous said...

yep.. caroline's on scholarship.. LTA.. if i didn't rem wrongly.. and she's a super all-rounder! used to always admire her! =)