Sunday, September 26, 2004

Stressed Sunday

Wahlao... this is the most stressed Sunday I'm having... There's an assignment to be handed up tml & also a test. I think I wun be sleeping tonite liao.... or mayB juz sleep for 4 hrs? *shrugs* U muz be thinking why on earth I'm blogging still... Well... Have some tots today lar, haha

Father drove me back hall juz now. He was toking & toking & he went the wrong way: he wanted to exit PIE to CTE--> AYE but he 4got to exit. Haha. The funny thing is I was so engrossed in listening to & thinking bout wat he's saying tt I also 4got tt I'm taking his van instead of 151. Haha. In the end his van was near the exit to AMK then he realised, "Aye?! I went the wrong place?!" Haha. Anyway, he continued to complain bout Singapore's MRT system, like the NE line. He asked me if I can choose will I take the NE line, since havta transfer @ Outram. I was like, "Of cos not lor... take bus faster..." & cheaper for my case, haha. The thing is I stay somewhere in b/w the NE & East line mah... (I noe many ppl have asked me where I stay... I'm telling u all another time, I STAY IN PIPIT ROAD!!! MayB u dunno where isit, but it's ard Circuit Road area, even more obvious area will be Macpherson. If u still dunno where is Macpherson, go streedirectory.com & search...) so take bus is really faster to go to those stations in the middle of NE line. Then father continued complaining bout & comparing the Singapore MRT system with HK's MTR system.

My father seldom take MRT but he's complaining the MRT system. N actually comparing our transport system to many western countries, I think ours is so much better. Which brings me to the conclusion tt human beings r nv satisfied. But my father say, "Yah, tt's a fact. But for this case, it's like u pay so much $ each yr, u'll expect sth good." Mmm.... nv tot of tt. But my conclusion still applies, haha.

Ok, a short entry here. Shall go back study. Wish me good luck!

No comments: