Monday, September 13, 2004

I still wanna say I luv Jeff, heez

I'm soooo happy today~! I went to Jeff's autograph session today. It's the 1st time I see him so near, 1st time I queued up for his signature, 1st time I shook his hands. I tot I might faint on the stage, haha. But well, I'm really v happy, hee. Budden nv bring camera or wat lar, so nv take photo, =( . Budden I'm still happy to see Jeff. & I'm v happy for him cos he still has his fans & supporters ard. =) But I feel v paiseh to Lisheng cos he accompany me go, we even took a cab there cos I was late, =P. Then in the end Jeff nv sing anything, juz sign only. Hai... & Jeff promised to have his next album next yr~!~!~! YEAH~! Happy happy, =D

Anyway juz came back from Engin Club's appreciation dinner. Was fun~! Took lotsa photos. Haha. We were using sparklers & the whole dining room was filled with smoke, haha. We walked out to the waiting lounge. Then everyone started taking photos. Anyway, think 1st time the 6 of us can take photos together, somemore all dressed up, hee. The rest of the 5 of u, u noe who u r, =D. Gals look pretty, guys look handsome lar hah, haha.

Think I go sleep liao.... V v tired. I gave up on my maths assignment btw, haha

No comments: