Saturday, September 25, 2004

Dislike & Hatred

Juz finished reading this blog which Gord linked to. This gal is the same age as me, 20, & her blog is voted as the best Singapore blog in this poll. Read her 2 most recent entries, which makes me kinda agree with her too. Perhaps u can go read it: http://xiaxue.blogspot.com It's really a good blog, tho kinda bitchy, haha. & I juz realised tt she's poly classmates with my classmate's gf, my choir fren & some EEEEEEEEEEE person (if u're sec sch fren & u scrolled thru @ least the last 10 or 20 entries of xiaxue's blog, u moz prob noes who I'm toking bout, =P). & also I found out tt fellow Jeff-lover I gotta noe from some forum noes Gord! Lol. He suddenly msn me & told me that he sees some1 he noes from my pic, who is Gord lar. They were from the same company last time in army.

Anyway, toking bout the EEEEEEE person... was toking to Qiuling, Weicong, Christine & Steph today. We went ard Queensway area to makan + tok. When we were eating our lunner (mmm.... lunch + dinner? =P), we were like bad-mouthing ppl! =X Complained to em regarding this guy, who claimed that he'll help me if I helped him, when he asked for help regarding some marketing stuffs in his hall, a few mths ago. I shall adopt Angela's way of telling story, =P:

===It all started here...===
T(the guy): I need to reach a quota. Come lar. If u help me now, I'll help u when you need help
M (me): *thinking* Wat the heck?! I'd slapped u if u're in front of me. Wat r frenz for if u still need to say this kinda thing?
M (irritated by T's pestering): Ok lar, ok lar. I'll go with J lar. Wat time & where?

===Everything was settled. Me & J were deciding wat time & where to meet when....===

T: U 2 dun need to go liao, cos u're below 21 years old. Miscommunication b/w me & my boss.
M to J (in their own private chat): Heng ah! Dun need to waste time! Haha

===A few mths later, b4 lect starts===

M to a few ppl: aye aye! Sign up for UOB Campus A/C lei!
T: Dun wan lar!
M tells T wat r the benefits for signing up for the A/C, eg: disc @ shops when u use the debit card.
T: U sure not? Later bluff me ah!
M: Y would I bluff u regarding $ stuffs?!
T: Even if I sign up I also wouldn't use it. Even if I use it, it'll make me spend more money.... (blah³)

===During lect break,===
T: U gimme 10 reasons y I shld sign up lar!

I also can't be bothered to explain to T liao, but got angrier when I tot of T's "If u help me now, I'll help u when you need help". This is wat T calls HELP. Now I noe wat it means. So aft tt he was doing somemore marketing stuffs which needs help, give him back his idea of help. Think some of u already noe who I'm toking bout. N even if T sees my blog, I also can't be bothered. MayB he's so self-centered that he dun think tt wat he did was wrong & dun even rmb the incident.

Ok, conclusion of the story is... the funny thing is I DUN dislike T! Well, mayB I can't stand him @ times, when he gets too self-centered. (But he's always self-centered... Mmmm... =X, haha) I realised from my tok to the 4 ppl today, I dun have good impression on quite a few ppl in NUS, but I dun dislike any1 of em, cos once I've no contact with em for quite a long time, I'm neutral towards em.

MayB I'm too tired of disliking ppl, cos I've been disliking sooo many ppl in my life. Hate is still too strong a word, perhaps hatred can only be used on EEEEE & Simba. I really dunno wat I did to make EEEEE tok bad bout me IN FRONT & BEHIND me, budden, since she did it, I might as well return her wat she did to me, not as if I was close to her in the 1st place. I dun even wanna see her in my life now, tt's hatred I supposed. I was so relieved tt she only arrived aft I left the BBQ gathering last time. As for Simba, it started out with dislike. I've nv seen such a BHB person b4, he claimed tt his gf was our sch belle whom was my fren! & he crashed my sec 2 class's BBQ when he isn't part of my class. Then mayB it's my fault for making v sacarstic remarks of him (in front of him), he started dislikin me also. But I think the actions that he did was so damn childish!! He was our Maths rep & guess wat?! He threw away my assignment which I handed up! My goodness. Where on earth can u find another such person cept mayB for pri sch kid? & mind u, we were in upper sec @ tt time already.

So much for my tots. As for wat happened today, read Steph's blog, haha.

Went water treatment plant yesterday.... But I very lazy to enter it now lar, haha....

No comments: