Monday, September 06, 2004

*cough²*

I'm sick... sore throat... cough... went YIH to see doc. 2 of the 3 medicine made me drowsy... slept from 5+pm juz now till 7+. Nv study today!! Aarrrgghhh. IT'S WEEK 5 ALREADY! Really dead this time. I'm still @ wk 2 lor... Hai... & I din study AT ALL during the weekend lor, was watching Qian Wei Zhi Lian VCD. Stupid Mingju lor, keep watching the VCDs, made me watch also... & I started halfway somemore! -___- But it's really a good show. Ella really acted v v well! The show keep making me cry & the scene that made me cried hardest wasn't the romantic part somemore.

Went to buy appreciation stuffs w Jiali, Yiping, Jiayao, Ho Kiat & Kaihong on Sat (er... kindda weird combi, haha). Bought gown-lookalike-dress for $19, hehe. Quite a bargain. Jiali bought a tea dress for $30. The guys were like asking wat is a tea dress & they tot it's T-shaped. Hahaha. So amused by them. Yiping's dress cost $280!! She really like it alot & it looks good on her. But wah, $280.... She muz keep wearing it to make it worth ah, haha. Aft buying our stuffs we met the guys (we went seperate to buy clothes) & they wanted to watch movie, turned out no nice timings. Then we went into More Than Words in Cineleisure cos Ho Kiat wanna buy present. Jiali suggested him to buy this pair of kissing dogs, haha. Then he say he shy, dun wanna buy. In the end he bought Carebear. Then we went Starbucks to drink coffee. So satisfied, though I din get to drink my Coffee Bean.

On Sun went tuition as usual. Ken got quite bad results. His sci is 65, maths 54... Hai.... he gave me $50 Isetan voucher for Teachers' Day again!! Then I was like, "Huh? I juz bought my stuffs lei!" & he said, "U shld noe u're getting this mah..." Come to think of it, yah hor, haha. Budden, I bought everything liao, so juz keep the voucher ba. Aft tt went to Parkway walk walk. Got a building-wide sale. See so many ppl , quite scary ah, haha. @ nite, was toking to Amy, Joo & Jiali. They were wondering how come there're so many nice guys around us, but we nv like any (like as in more-than-frenz kindda like), mayB cept for me... =P which makes me wonder too. I think feeling is v impt lar.

Like today, met a fren of mine on the way aft I went to see doc. He keep nagging me to go eat find sth to eat then quickly eat medicine. I told him I'll juz go co-op buy maggi mee. Then he kinda like scolding tone & said, "Can u eat sth more nutritious?" Then he pulled me to Sci to eat. @ 1st look for porridge but no porridge, then I saw the yong dao fu, feel like eating the laksa & he said I cannot eat. Haha. In the end I ate dumpling soup. I wanna say thanks to this fren! I muz say this fren of mine is a v nice guy, & the characteristics that makes me like the guy I like now can be found on this fren (like wat this fren said himself, so thick-skinned... haha), but the feeling b/w me & him is juz frenz (mayB "father & daughter"? haha), & he thinks so too. So actually wat I think is v true lor, feeling is v impt. So to this fren: Hope u find ur Snow White soon, & pray hard I find my own Mr. Right, =D

Anyway, I'm v excited bout this wk end! Fri I'm gonna buy Jeff's new album, then go Hits Awards with Amy. Sat, I might be going to Jeff's concert. Sun, I'm going to Jeff's autograph session for his new album, then @ nite appreciation dinner. So happy, ^^

Go sleep liao, hope tml will be better....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow who u fall for this time???
Nick =P