Sunday, September 12, 2004

I luv Jeff~!

Went to watch Jing Qu Jiang on Friday. V nice! So many artiste performed, there was Tanya, Lee Hom, Faye Wong, Stef Sun, Energy, FIR, SHE, Xiao Gang (Zhou Chuan Xiong), Jolin, Hu Yan Bing, Fish Leong, etc.... & I think most imptly, Jeff sang 1 sentence of Bai Yue Guang in a capella, soooo nice. I think it's v worth the $30 I paid, hee. Faye sang Tian Kong, it's sounds good though Faye sang like she has not much strength left. But considering she hasn't sing the song for so long, it's v good already. Xiao Gang was also v good. Fish sang her new song which is diff from her normal style, v powerful, quite surprised she sang it v well.

Anyway, I've already decided not to go Jeff's concert on Thurs cos really no time liao. Budden aft I heard Jeff's 1 sentence of song, I was v tempted to go. When he sang, the whole hall suddenly v quiet. I was so mesmerized lor, haha. Then when I reached back hall, I found out that Sistic increased the number of $60 tix (which was sold out a few days ago). Then yesterday, I checked again to see if there's tix left. Immediately I asked Mingju if she wanna go, then I'll subsidise her $30. She said ok. When I went back to the webby, it was sold out..... AAAAAAHHHHHH. 5 min only lor. Hai... It's all fated lar. Go alone also v sian. So nvm lor. Anyway I din regret not going, funny hor? Think I really miss home alot. So stay @ home also not a bad feeling. N the thing is I din do my assignment also, haha

Din go tuition today also cos I've headache again. Think cos I slept @ 3+am on Fri (eh... to be exact Sat morning lar, hiakz), woke up @ 7+am. Cos I had to finish the calculations for the I-beam we were constructing on Sat. But the lab was quite fun! Haha. But I think I took a long time to file the Al strip, haha.

Found out yesterday tt Mingju got past the auditions of some theatre's school. She's askin me if she shld go take up the course. Of cos I'll encourage her to go! But my parents seem to be discouraging her, saying that drama-acting in Singapore has no future. I dunno y parents nowadays keep tellin their children to be more materialistic. Isn't it good to persue their dreams? If she likes it then let her go lor. MayB I want her to go cos I've been going for wat I'm been told to instead of persuing my interests. Think my father has been quite unhappy with me all the while for choosing Engineering instead of Physiotheraphy. Not tt I dun wanna take Physiotheraphy mah, I've interest in it also, budden my mother side's uncle was discouraging me to take it, saying that even a nurse can do physiotheraphy. Hai... I kinda regretted my choice in Engin, as I've told many ppl. But not many ppl knew tt I wanted to take physiotheraphy. My father talked bout my sad thing again juz now, saying tt I shldn't have chosen Engineering, cos Civil Engin in Singapore have not much job opportunities now & said I'll end up teaching. Wat's wrong with being a teacher? Actually I've been interested to be a teacher since I was v young mah, like when I was in pri sch. But I've been thinking I'll go be an engineer 1st b4 going to teach. But tt'll be like 3 yrs later so I shan't think more bout it now.

Need to go do assignment liao lar, later going to Jeff's autograph session @ Jxn 8 & @ nite still got Engin Club's appreciation dinner. No time, no time!

No comments: