Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Sick + Injured

Today is really a suay day for me.... 1stly, I couldn't finish my lab even though my lab supposed to be 2hrs & I spent 3 hrs.... In the end me & Cailing both agreed to split work. I'm doing the top view & she's doing the side view. 2ndly, couldn't really find a venue for welfare meeting on next Wed... the discussion room @ YIH muz pay one.... 3rdly.... I was watching the Qiang Wei Zhi Lian VCD when the fire alarm rang... got ppl scream somemore, so drama, haha. 4thly, I stepped into a drain (yes, STEPPED, not FELL) during Temasek Hall's fire drail... Was complaining to Amy bout me watching VCD then the alarm went off, stepped into the drain, broke a bit of my toe nail & scratched my leg... quite pain... I tot I saw a cover on the drain mah, then actually there's no cover. Jiayao said I'm clumsy when I told him I stepped into the drain... -___- Then he still say I lao hua yan when I told him I tot I saw the drain cover... Mmm... lao hua yan is can't see near things rite... haha, lao hua yan like out of pt lei, =X

Anyway, watched 2 CDs of Qiang Wei Zhi Lian juz now. I'm starting to luv this show. I started crying in the beginning 1/2 hour of the show liao. Cos Ella's role fell out of luv, couldn't get into uni, then her only kin who is her ah mah died, aft tt the landlord drove her away. Then she was reading the letter her ah mah left for her. V sad lei. I was eatin my dinner & watching. Wondering if I also ate my tears, haha. (But wah, really got so suay one meh? Everything major bad events happened to her ard the same time.) Luckily the 2nd VCD stopped @ this rose theory the old servant said, "Just because they are straightforward people, you know that they will not backstab you and many misunderstandings can be solved, just like the thorns on these roses." Which makes me think that it's quite true. If only there's no such thing as backstabbing, but well, I myself do backstab ppl sometimes, makes me feel disappointed with myself.

Anyway, I'm so happy~! ^^ My speakers came today. The Creative delivery guy's sense of direction is good! He actually found Temasek Hall! Haha. Amy so excited over her mp3 player also. Jen also v happy, haha. My speakers are good too. =D. Somemore reasons? Cos I get to see Jeff on Fri & on Sun. ^^ Tho I said tt in my last entry, but I muz say it again~!~! Hehe. One more reason also, budden, lalala, haha.

Ok lar, go sleep liao, tho nv study today, but v tired. Shall wake up early tml cos TH will stop water supply from 10am to 12nn. Better wake up earlier, if not later shower until halfway no more water, haha.

No comments: