Saturday, September 04, 2004

Heavy head

I think I'm sick. My head feels kinda heavy now... think I slept too little lately ba... Yesterday (Fri) was the only day I slept more than 8 hrs for dunno how long!! Feel so good. Budden, I still fell sick... hai...

Anyway, we're not going creative sale tml liao. Cos the things that they wanna buy can buy online, cept for Cailing's web cam, which I told Lisheng I'll be buying for him also... =X Sorry ah Lisheng, haha

Went to Keppel for site visit on offshore engin today. V impressive! I was in awe of it. Cannot imagine how those humongous platforms can float on the sea. Mmm.... Quite not bad lar the site visit. But v tired liao lar, so on the return trip I slept on the bus. This is when my MP3 player came in handy! Hiakz.

Aft tt went for Engin Club's AGM. Got nice food!! Too bad Cailing missed it, hehe. Was sitting down @ a table with Miao, Jiali, Jen, Amy, Weicong & Merv, we were eating & chatting. Then suddenly Yiping appeared out of nowhere & said sth like, "So wat's the latest gossips?" Then we were like, "Huh??" Then she said both satellite dishes are there, i.e me & Merv... -__- Sad case, my forehead like chopped "INFORMATION COUNTER" liao, haha.

Found out tt a freshie & counsellor from O Camp r together. Mmmm.... Actually sometimes when I see couples ard, makes me like wanna look for a bf also, but no one lei! Haha. Ok, I sound like some despo, budden tt's how I feel lar, haha. Budden like wat Jiali said, nv been into a relationship b4, dunno if ready or not, which is like quite true. Budden, 8 zi4 dou1 hai2 mei2 you3 yi4 pie3, so I shan't think bout it now lar haha

Think I better go sleep. Later still havta go buy appreciation dinner clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i m not satellite dish YOU are...
wow this is mi 1st post on a bloggie..
honoured not