Monday, September 27, 2004

Fly Away

I realised a lot of singers like to have their song names as Fly Away: Liang Jing Ru, FIR & Corrine May. Haha. Anyway, this song is v nice rite? So Singaporean singers who sings English are not CMI one. Heh. Another one is Ger(short form of Geraldine) Ho, I noe Jiali & Joo confirm nodding. Try to get the song & upload aft this song. Heh.

Anyway, I've been slacking today aft lessons, die. I came back hall, uploaded Corrine May's song on my blog, tok online for a while on MSN, slept @ 4+ till 6+... Really overslept. I wanted to wake up @ 5+ or 6 one. U muz be wondering y I said overslept when it's juz a nap. Haha. B'cos, according to Aimei (yah yah, her name is wat u're thinking it is. Aimei, pls dun bash me for saying out ur name, =P), my fren who took psychology last sem, told me tt humans deep sleep ard aft 1 & 1/2 hours aft we fall asleep, so if u wake up a short while aft u fall into deep sleep, u'll feel even more sleepy, which I'm feeling now, abit lethargic, dun feel like doing anything. So! Conclusion is, if u wanna take a nap, optimal sleeping time is from 1/2 hour to 1hr lydat. (Aimei: if it's incorrect pls correct me, =P)

Had the Engineering & Uncertainty Analyses test(in short, it's juz Maths with lotsa matrix) today, was quite ez, but dunno correct not, haha. Qn 1 std steps. Qn 2 juz use the formula on helpsheet, subst everything in. Stupid lor, the difficult parts I studied for so long din come out. Budden again if it came out I also dunno how to do! =P The few of us average sleeping time was like less than 4hrs? Excluding Weicong, he slept for damn long, 12 hrs isit? Cos he went the 21km run yesterday... =/ I dun think I can even run 10km! I did the Big Walk for 10km, I couldn't tahan already. Heh. Ok, back to story of today. Had lunch @ Pavilion Cafe. & when the yr 1s came out from their lect, I saw this guy who was from TJ, same age as me, 4got his name, =P. Ruilin help!!! Eh... from 25/01, Huijuan's ex bf! Wat's his name?

Mmm... but I realised my CE gang is left with 4 ppl today: Me, Qiulin, Steph & WC. The 4 singles always together, haha. Ok lar, got company still not so bad, heez. Anyway, saw Steph's "him" somewhere in school today, but Steph nv tok to him?!!! U waste our effort ah u! *abish* It's the 21st century now, gers can also be more proactive one lei. Actually we all 3 told tt to Steph liao, haha. & Steph told me last time her tutor told her b4 tt gers shldn't be proactive, cos once the guy finds out that the ger likes him, he'll accept her out of pity. But the theory doesn't apply to me, if not I'd have 4 boyfrenz b4 liao, which means I was rejected 4 times! X/ But even if the theory applies, it's not tt bad aft all! I've seldom known couples whom have mutual feelings for each other, @ least not starting to like each other @ the same time. So for this case, it's only the ger start liking the guy mah. I've also known gers who like the guy in the beginning but in the end the guy luvs her more than she luvs him when they were in a relationship. So.... conclusion is, ur fate is in ur hands! Grab it!

I've done enuff crapping today liao, heh. Shall start preparing to sleep liao, it's already 12.15am liao. -_-zZzZ

No comments: