Sunday, September 19, 2004

Getting cry-prone

Juz woke up Watched Qiang Wei Zhi Lian until disc 10 liao. Then I really buay tahan & watched disc 23 & 24. Watched the VCDs until 4am, hee. The show is really v nice! I keep crying, then laugh, cry, then laugh. Like wat Mervyn said, I'm cry-prone. Haha.

Engin Day on 17th Sept was really v successful~! I was so stressed on that day, & the day b4. Cos we 4got bout looking for a tech crew! Luckily Liu Hang is a pro in PA stuffs! Budden during the rehearsal, got a contestant told me that this is the worst sound check that he has ever been to, make me so sad. Hai... Then the PA system came, there wasn't any mike stand. The whole nite I was stressed over the mike stand. But I was so tired, really CMI liao, so in the end I walked back hall @ 3am. Joo & Amy were in my room toking, told em wat happpened. Luckily when I woke up in the morning, Li Ruo told me Jeremy can lend us his mike stand. Yeah~! Make me so stressed the whole night. The contestants were not bad lei! Cept for 1, whom I dun wanna say lar, like v bad. =P In the end the whole thing ended quite smoothly, cept for the 2nd half, some of the contestants came late, but luckily, the 2 emcees, Peng & Junli, they were really v good! They could tok kok for so long & they dun have any scripts! Thanx to these 2 emcees! I think this kinda thing is in-born one, haha. I wanna thank my comm members also! Thanx Amy! U're like my assistant, hee. Thanx to Cailing for ur snacks. Yah, I noe, I'm cry-prone lar, suddenly feel so touched tt I started crying, haha. Think I was really v stressed ba, haha

Well, I shall go & continue watch my VCD. Keep on crying liao haha

No comments: