Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Dim sum buffet

Went to makan dim sum buffet @ Habourfront, the 26th Engin Club P-cell ppl's treat. We eat until damn full lor. According to Liu Hang's calculation, 9 of us (my table, cos got another table which comprises more of the 27th MC) ate more than 120 plates of dim sum! Haha. We ordered 1 of each @ 1st. Then aft tt 2, then aft tt more. Xiaonan ordered in total 19 plates of pai2 gu3!!! Make us have to play zhong1 ji2 mi4 ma3 to finish up the food. & dunno y me & Liu Hang the most suay ones... I ganna twice & he ganna 3 times, haha. Mmm... but the food is really quite nice! Next time go there makan again, hee. We were the 1st to go into the restaurant, & one of the last to leave... Haha. & I think the waiters & waitresses were v amused by our table for eating so much! N we were having self-amusement ah... Ant was so crappy! Cos we finished the tea already & Ant told me to put the kettle on my head so the waiters & waitresses can see... AH?! Haha. Then Ant, CK & Yeeming were gossiping, dunno wat they gossiping also. =/

Aft tt went back hall to charge my handphone & also to bring some stuffs back home to study. Collected my bedsheet from the laundry & started folding my other laundry. Feel so tired & went to take a nap, haha. Woke up @ 6pm, my phone was charged fully, juz nice, haha. Reached home tried to finish my VCDs, finally finished. But I feel so disorientated. Cos I started watching from the middle, then front, then ending, then middle again. Haha. But nvm lar, since already watched finish the whole show.

Budden I really slacked the whole day again today lor... Hai... Tml I going tuition in the morn, Sentosa aft tt... Gonna slack the whole day again. AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I have to start studying liao. MayB tml go for a while ba, kinda miss Sentosa, =X Haha.

Shall go sleep liao.............. tired....

No comments: