Monday, September 13, 2004

Pon all my lects today

=P, I noe it's v bad of me to pon all my lects today, haha. Pon the 9am to 10am lect, when I reached the LT @ 10, joined in the copying crowd of 6 outside the LT. Mass copying session! Haha. Wah, even copying also need such a long time lor. Copied till ard 11.30! But it was fun lei. 1st time CE ppl got time for interaction. Haha.

Aft tt planned to sit outside till 12 for the next lect, but the lecturer say today no lect. Haha. Then me, Qiuling, Weicong, Stef & Christine sat down there & had a long long tok. @ 1st still got Cailing but she left @ ard 1pm cos she need to meet See Kiat for lunch. It's really a v long tok. WC was the 1st one to be arrowed to say who he likes, haha. Then QL's turn to tok bout hers, then me, Stef & Christine. Mmm... knew more things now lor, haha. But pls dun come & ask me who likes who cos all these are secrets. =P I'll juz say lalala if u ask me, so Amy & Jiali, u noe u can't get anything out from me hor, *evil laughter*. Luckily we all had this long tok today, if not Stef will keep thinking me & WC got sth on... the WC lar, keep wanting create scandals to blur his own.... ruin my reputation ah, =X So now I declare here: I've nothing on with WC ok? Haha.

Aft tt went for lunch, then we all pon structural analysis, haha. Met Teik Yoong in the canteen. Was telling him my old journal was gone. Sad lei, all my memories. Then was telling even the part which he created a joke when we went to return the toys aft V Day was also gone. Then he was like, "Yah, tt's good!" Haha. Tok on further, realised I've many common frenz with Stef!

Aft tt came back hall, v sian to start studying lar. Watched Qiang Wei Zhi Lian's 3rd & 4th disc, =P. Budden!!! It ended abruptly!!! I want to watch 5th disc!!! -__- But v nice lei the show, hee.

Tml going Rhapsody to support Shirley, my colleague back when I'm working aft my As. Actually during the last sch hols I also went back to the company to help out lar. Got quite a shock, din noe the Guiying on the webby is Shirley! N din expect it to be her cos she confirm can't be a uni student now (working mah) but she's in the grp finals~! Feel so happy for her, =). Meeting Teng, Mingyueh & Soo Hoon~! Yeah~! So long nv see em liao also!

Kiez, I shall start get ready to sleep. Dunno y but recently I've been wanting to sleep v early. Dunno if u shld say it's a good sign (cos I shld sleep early.. pimples popping out liao) or bad sign (I'm becoming more like a pig... & I'm getting more lazy)

No comments: