Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Happy Bday Mingju!

My sis bday today~! Happy 15th bday Mingju! U've survived 1 & 1/2 decade liao hor, muz listen to parents when I'm not @ home hor, dun always quarrel with mother. & dun give me ur sian look always can? I see liao also v sian. =P Well, if I say I hope u find ur prince charming soon, like too young, & I dun wanna u find him so fast, cos I haven't found mine!! Haha. Dun make me feel so "unwanted" AGAIN ok? Wait for me to find mine then I'll approve u, heh heh. & as for YM, I hope u're over him liao, it's been sooo long! & u still say I'm fickle-minded. When u noe it's impossible, go on! Dun be stucked down there!! That's life! Mmm... but a word of advice lar, Chung Cheng guys usually can be good frenz, but not boyfrens (eh.... USUALLY hor, hee. Sorry to my gang of CCHSM guy frenz if u happen to read this, =P), esp those who like to xian1 xiao mei mei. So open ur eyes big². Perhaps go to JC then look for 1. Budden again, mayB uni will be better, most of em will really become much more gentlemanly. I think I starting to sound like my mother, =P. Conclusion is, dun look for a bf now, wait for me 1st to find mine 1st, =P. Oh yah! All the best for ur end of year & Chinese O levels!

Ok, enuff of the craps I've said to my sis, not impt to u all, make me sound like old granny only, haha. Anyway, me, Amy, Cai, Charles, Gord, Jen, Jiali, Jimmy (& of cos Joo herself) celebrated Joo's bday today @ NYDC @ Wheelock Place. I luv the NUS matric scheme! We all got free drinks with every main dish ordered! Hiak. Budden in the end dun have the $5 voucher with every $30 spent for UOB card. Sianz. N I dun like the asst manager there, he's called Ian. =X He dun let us eat the cake, that we bought elsewhere, in NYDC juz cos they're selling cakes too! *&^%$#@! Budden the pasta is nice, heh. Ate v full lor. When we were askin the Ian how come we've no voucher, Jimmy look v fierce, then he like v obviously looking @ Ian's name tag (he bent his head to look @ the name tag), somemore he nv shave, then look like some gang de lao da or wat, haha. Aft tt quickly look for a place to cut the cake & eat it. Damn nice lor! Choco cake... ahhh! But so sinful! Haha. Aft tt Amy, Charles, Gord, Jiali, Jimmy & Joo went to watch The Terminal @ Lido @ ard 2 lydat. Cai & Jen went home to mug while I went shopping. Sometimes I juz like to shop alone, heh. Shop till ard 4 & came home.

Went Sentosa yesterday. Tho for like 1 hr only, haha. Wat happened was in the morn I was supposed to have tuition. Then when I was waiting for the bus (I was already late, =P), I realised I 4got to bring sth for tuition! Then bo bian, since Kendrick needs to go to sch aft tuition & quite rush, I cancelled the tution. Went back home to sleep somemore. Sleep until 11am, Jiali SMSed me say she dun wanna go liao. I also abit sian to go cos SOME1 was going, so I SMSed Peng & said I dun wanna go & my reason. Then a few min later, Jiayao SMSed me say I bluff him, cos the day b4 I told him I shld be going. Haha. Then I SMS Angela askin her if SOME1 is there or not, & she said no! Then make me tempted to go liao, =P. So me, Jiali & Merv were discussing online whether to go or not. In the end, we 3 were tempted to go, but it started raining....... -__- Buy 4D also not so zun... Waited for the rain to stop, by that time, it was already like 1+pm. I prepared to go out liao, but the stupid Merv ultra late. I waited for him for more than 1/2 hour! -_-# Then when I reached I saw Chun Kiat, he was going back liao. Then he told me they r playing cards! When me & Merv reached the place @ ard 3+, they were really playing cards... winner. Only a few went to kayak. Aft tt we were waitin for the beach bus, me, Merv, Ping & Peng were sharing an umbrella (it's drizzling only) when Peng keep askin me who's the SOME1 I dun like. So kpo! Haha. Then keep askin me who's the guy I like also. Merv told him to give up, cos he tried probing for 2 wks but he failed. Yah lor, MERV the satellite-1 failed lei, how can Peng be successful, muaahahaha. I told Peng he moz prob will noe who it is within 3 mths. Then dunno how it evolved, it became I'm 3 mths pregant. HUH?! Then suddenly Ping, Peng & Jiayao all askin who it is. Only Peng more persistant, haha. Ping wanted to exchange secrets, budden again, I think I let too many ppl noe liao, =P. So I told her can't tell her, luckily she tried to psycho me for a while only, then she gave up. JY is the best! He nv force me to tell, heh heh. Thanks ah!

Ok lar, I go makan dinner liao, it's nearly 7pm liao, I typed for more than 1 hr! Haha.

No comments: