Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Sianz

Hai.... Juz came back from my Talentquest sub-comm meeting & dinner @ hall. Think my sub com quite slack ah. Like not much things to do one. N I very angry with 1 of my sub-comm member. Sent em email on Mon to tell em there's a meeting on Wed & told em tt if they can't make it muz tell me, he din tell me anything & we waited for him till 6pm when the meeting was @ 5.30 lor. I called him & he said he received the email, still dare to say "5.30 rite?". When I told him it's 6pm now, he only said, "Orh...", never even said sorry!!! & when I asked him where he is, he said he's in hall, which is TH!! I juz told him dun need to come & told him I'll send him an email. I've decided to send him a "retrenchment" email, haha.

Then today had an Autocad, muz draw a house using Autocad. Today started drawing the front view. Think the product will come out quite nice, juz tt my scale now is wrong, haha. Anyway, still haven't settle my trophy picture lor. N tml I still have my Maths assignment to hand up, which until now I still dun understand how to do, haha. Hopefully can finish by tml.

Anyway, had my OG dinner on Sat. Bought my MP3 player on that day @ the Comex fair @ Suntec Convention Ctr. I bought a 256Mb Muvo Slim for $209! ^_^ so happy! I think I had a good buy.Helped Amy bought her mouse also. V chio mouse lor! The lights are multi colored! It changes color with intervals, it's bigger than mine & it costs only $13!!! *&^%$#@! Wanted to keep the mouse for myself one, haha. Budden nvm lar. Went to PastaMania for dinner. Ocean baked pasta!! Very nice!! *drools* Anyway, the waiter was like tellin me & Mingrong that the gates will automatically close @ 10 cos we were sitting the most outside one. Then me & Mingrong think it wun close completely. We tot it's shuttles, ended up it's really sideways gate. Then it really started closing @ 10, but halfway. Made me & Mingrong so scared. Then the stupid Chirs keep saying wat on Sun will have headlines on newspaper "2 undergraduates got stuck in b/w gates for being stubborn". Haha. He's really damn crappy, Jimmy got competitor liao, lolz. Aft tt we walked to esplanade there, saw Miao & Yeeming pat-tor-ing. Actually nv see em one, but YM was wearing Engin tee lor, haha. Then JQ & me went gao jiao em. Haha. Then my OG, dunno purposely or wat, stand near em, haha. Then sat down there & tok cok. Went to crash the Z Pop concert aft tt, watched Energy perform only. Liew, saw a few booked cabs lor, muz be those xiao mei mei chase aft their idol one, =P. Aft tt took MRT home @ 11+, I was the only one who took east-bound train... ='( But was quite touched by my freshies, Haojie & Mingrong both SMSed me to ask me if I've reached home. *sobz* So nice of em, =). But heard from JQ tt they made Wendy & Chris missed their last train cos they took a train to Marina Bay then take another train back again, which ends @ Kranji. In the end the 2 of em shared cab back home.

Anyway, this wk like not much major stuffs happening lar. Cept yesterday there were 2 MRT accidents yesterday. 2 ppl fell off the platform, 1 died. But I heard that both were wearing red! So scary.... esp now is lunar 7th month.... I think I wun wear red liao, hehe.

Think I better go do my assignment liao..... hopefully can finish...

No comments: