Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival~!

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival ppl!! Tho I'm 1hr late, hee.

Celebrated with Amy, Cailing, Gord, Jiali, Joo & Merv juz now. We decided for a v long time on where to go, finally decided on this rooftop in Engin. V fun! We ate our mooncakes, drank our Osmanthus Green Tea, played with sparklers, lanterns..... The sparklers with whistling effect is fun to play! Thanx Merv for buying the lanterns & the whistling sparklers (but dun have ice-cream!! -___-)! & I realised today, tt pomelo is read as pa-o-mer-lo, I always tot it's read as poh-meh-lo. Hee. Had a great time laughin & squeezin in Merv's car. 5 gers in the back seat, mmm... haha. Jen couldn't come cos she got some family stuffs to settle. Hope it went well. =) Took many photos also, hehe.

Anyway, Na came over to my hall today. We toked for a v v v long time. Think it's really since v long time ago we toked. Really miss her alot. Also miss Chew alot also. Hai... Really felt like going back to sec sch times. Well, I always say this but really noe tt it's impossible lar. Heh. Wat Na told me today made me tot alot also, cos wat she said is true. I think it's kinda wasted for her not to take psychology....

Shall go & sleep now liao.... laughed so much I feel so tired

No comments: