Saturday, August 26, 2006

Suay suay suay

Last year's 1st sem was also suay for me... I've a feeling it's a norm for my 1st sem to be more suay than 2nd sem... But for me... The year 2006 has really been quite suay...

I was on the phone with my design project grp mate, Wang Chen, on the bus on my way home on Thurs. When I got down the bus I dropped the hp pouch that Aimei bought for me from Thailand. BOOHOO. And on the same day, I found out my card reader was spoilt... which means I can't use my SD card as thumbdrive!

And how bout struggling to transport the damn DJ console for CE day?

And during my 3 mths in ST, I missed the damn company bus by less than 1min for more than 3 times.

And a fren juz tried to console me on MSN:

XXX says (12:23):
dun worry.
XXX says (12:23):
when u reach the lowest pt...
XXX says (12:23):
the onli way u can go is up....
XXX says (12:23):
so u will eventually be lucky again....
XXX says (12:23):
unless it's a bottomless pit.....hahhaa

which I was thinkin bout it... Yah ah... I shld be able to get lucky again. MayB cos all my luck was used on the 1st miracle of my results back in Dec 2004.

No comments: