Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My record-breaking bus-waiting time

I made a big decision on Sun to do sth different to my hair...

Before

Straight hair with some waves due to me tying up my hair cos of work...

After

Permed hair!

Jiali commented that I look like I'm being forced to smile. Haha. Anyway I'm starting to like my hair 1 day aft I permed it.

Went to watch fireworks with Candy, Jeremy, Lisheng & Zhao Yong. There was a lot of ppl @ Marina Square loh!! Any place with anything edible or drinkable has queues. Oh... I 4got the word LONG. The McDonalds had 2 L-shaped queues extending out from the outlet... 1st time I see ppl queueing up for Jolly Bean... (I even heard from LS & ZY that Giant had a long queue for cooked food)... We then decided to go Pacific Coffee to have snacks & coffee since it was quite empty.

Anyway, the good thing was later on, we found a spot along Esplanade Park with a smaller crowd to watch the fireworks, nice spot except for a crane blocking part of our view.

After that we were walking towards Esplanade when I heard my name. It was Steph & she said she heard my voice so she called out for me. -_-.... Then ZY commented that I've a unique voice 'cept that my sis sound abit like me. Oh well... my voice has to be loud for Steph to hear me also then. Haha. She called her fren using my phone cos her phone batt was dying soon but the reception was v bad though it was full bar. Think too many ppl were in that area...

Steph's frens found her while we were walking. The rest of us went Citilink Mall cos Jeremy was hungry. We ended up in Simply Thai, where the air-con was off cos it was after 10pm & the centralised air-con system will be automatically shut down.... And Jeremy ordered green curry!! He ate until he sweat so much, poor thing. Haha. We left the place @ ard 11 & the next unlucky thing happened to me...

I walked towards Suntec with Bingjia & Candy but decided to take a bus at the Convention Centre instead of near Shaw Tower cos my thighs hurt aft Mon's kickboxing lessons. I waited for bus 70 for 1 hr!! Sooo long.... If not for the long cab queue, I would have took a cab home liao... In the end I got on the last 70 @ 12.10am... The bus was full by the time it reached the bus stop near Shaw Towers. And it really shows that Singaporeans are so inconsiderate. As usual the back of the bus was quite empty as compared to the front... I mean... it's the last bus loh, can't the ppl try to move to the back of the bus?? Aiyoh... Anyway I reached home @ 12.40. Damn. Can't stand all the sweat & decided to wash my hair (not supposed to cos it's best to wash ur hair 48 hours aft u perm it). Haha

Anyway, I got lotsa photos to upload, shall do it tmr mayB...

No comments: