Saturday, August 19, 2006

Zouked!

We decided to go Project X (NUSSU bash) after we know that it's free entrance & that the 1st 500 ppl will get free goodie bag... But I think the free goodie bag was bluff ppl one... We had to buy the drink coupon which was $7/drink, then we can get free vouchers...

Anyway, was quite fun since it has been so long since the last time I go chiong. Saw Edward (my pri sch fren) there. Quite surprised haha. But quite irritated with the ppl who kept squeezing & keep pushing me.... Arrgghhh... there was even some1 who pushed me till I nearly fell down. Talk bout being gentleman! Anyway I pushed his fren back cos I was too angry. Lol.

We saw the drunk Anthony dancing weirdly... on the stage... Haha. And there was this guy who was dancing ard me weirdly and the situation was as illustrated below:



My nose was on the same level as his armpit... And I suay suay can smell his strong BO... And he was really dancing with his arms open lydat!! Argghh... Then luckily kind Gord exchanged place with me. But it wasn't so bad for him cos @ least his nose wasn't @ the same level as the guy's armpit...

I think the guy was alone & he was moving ard to find a grp which he can join. Then he moved until he was behind Cai & I told Cai to be careful... When she turned ard, she could smell the strong BO cos her nose was also on the same as the guy's armpit. Disadvantage of being short...

Oh well... on to photos!!



The Durin gers back together again aft 6 mths!




The early birds



I realised Merv didn't appear in any of the photos in my camera. Haha. But there was a photographer who took a picture of us! Although I dunno who he works for (Zouk? NUSSU? Hooked?). Shall find the picture quick. Heh

No comments: