Sunday, August 20, 2006

Shuffle ur music player & take up this challenge

Found this rather interesting thing to put on my blog, taken from my sis's blog... Included translation to ppl with poor Chinese. Haha.

  1. Put your music player on shuffle.
  2. Press forward for each question.
  3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
  4. Tag 10 people to play this game too.
  5. Bold the questions and answers that swack.
How are you feeling today?
Li Sheng Jie – Guan Yu Ni De Ge 关于你的歌 (translates to: a song related to you)
AH?! So irrelevant. Lol... Hmmm... I did not hear any guan yu ni de ge on radio. Haha.

Will you get far in life?
Li Sheng Jie - Chong Lai 重来 (translates to: restart)
I swear I've 11hrs worth of songs on my music player & it's really on shuffle mode!! Haha. I hope I dun havta chong lai from where I started lah. Heh.

How do your friends see you?
Freya Lin Fan - Yi Ge Ren Sheng Huo 一个人生活 (translates to: living alone)
Hmmm... Yi ge ren sheng huo, I am definitely not. Haha. N I'm so frenly... =X But this is a v v nice song. I rmb I sang this during Voices auditions when I was in year 1 and my voice broke quite jialat @ the high part & the Voices ppl laughed (quietly), so mean, but made me wanna laugh also. That time super malu.

Will you get married?
Fan Wei Qi - Ai Le Jiu Dui 爱了就对 (translates to: just fall in luv & it'll be ok)
Ai le jiu dui, ai dui le jiu jie hun 爱对了就结婚 (translates to: fall in luv with The One and get married)? Haha

What is your best friend's theme song?
S.H.E - Supermodel
I've no idea what this question is trying to do... Haha. Erm erm... I've no frens who are supermodel. Wahaha...

What is the story of your life?
Rainie Yang - Tian Xin Zhou 甜心咒
Actually I dunno wat this song title means leh. Oops. From Babelfish, it means sweetheart incantation. Hmmm... I've nv used tian xin zhou in my whole life cos nobody to use on. =P

What was high school like?
Britney Spears - Everytime
Ok, I dun quite like Britney Spears but I got this song aft I listened to S.H.E's Bie Shuo Dui Bu Qi. Erm... I supposed high school is JC. I've to mug everytime I've free lessons? Haha.

How can you get ahead in life?
Hoobastank - Ready for You
Always ready for you, my fate=D

What is the best thing about your friends?
Cao Ge - Xiao Wo Ben 笑我笨 (translates to: laugh at my stupidity)
Because they care for me, they comment bout my actions and xiao wo ben. I laugh @ em also. Wahaha.

What is in store for this weekend?
Emil Chau - Ai Qing Lu 爱情路 (translates to: luv journey)
Omg... There is no ai qing lu for me to walk along for this wkend. Heh

What song describes you?
Patty Smyth & Don Henley - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
Sometimes love just ain't enough for a relationship, requires commitment and understanding too. =) But it doesn't describe me lah, tt's juz my point of view from so many relationships that I've seen as a outsider

To describe your grandparents?
Kaira Gong - My Island Home
My grandparents came to my island home Singapore and started the family. Wahaha. Actually I've no memory of my grandfathers cos they passed away b4 my parents got married.

How is your life going?
Emil Chau - Yi Hou 以后 (translates to: next time/future)
It's going fine. As for yi hou, I'm planning. =D

What song will they play at your funeral?
Mariah Carey - Hero
Who knows? I might be a hero(ine) of some1 in the future. Haha.

How does the world see you?
Li Sheng Jie - Yan Di Xing Kong 眼底星空 (translates to: starry sky from the bottom of the eyes [I think it somehow means that u're able to see the stars from somebody's eyes])
OMG! My music player luvs Li Sheng Jie! Haha. They see yan di xing kong from my eyes. Hmmm.... NEH! Haha

Will you have a happy life?
Corrine May - Fly Away
I'll fly away to a place where I lead my happy life. Ok, it sounds suicidal... I mean literally fly away lah, to other countries. Haha.

What do your friends really think of you?
Little Mermaid - Part of Your World
Oops! Now u all noe I've this kinda song on my list. Wahaha. To all my frens, I hope I'm part of you world. Hee. I rmb I used to keep singing this song when I was in pri sch. Heh.

Do people secretly lust after you?
Zhiyang - Kiss Goodbye
Oops! Now u all noe I'm a paedophile! Haha. But Zhiyang sing v nice wat!! Erm erm... If there are such ppl (who secretly lust for me)... they can kiss goodbye(realise the emphasis on "goodbye") in their dreams, I wouldn't want to know who they are. Haha.

How can I make myself happy?
Zhang Dong Liang - Jiang Cuo Jiu Cuo 将错就错 (translates to: makes the best of a bad situation)
When I make mistakes, I'll jiang cuo jiu cuo, then complain abit more, then I'll feel happier. =P

What should you do with your life?
Zhang Dong Liang - Ba Ba Ma Ma 爸爸妈妈 (translates to: father & mother)
Finish my Engin degree, look for a job and it's time that ba ba ma ma retire. =)

Will you ever have children?
Chen Wei Lian - Wai Po De Peng Hu Wan 外婆的澎湖湾 (translates to: grandmother's peng hu wan [peng hu wan is a place in Taiwan I think])
Erm erm... My children's children, who are my grandchildren, will sing this song?? Haha. I dunno. Give up...

Oh well, I shan't force ppl to do this but it's quite funny. Muz be creative in making the sentences. Haha

No comments: