Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lotsa photos

Has been a long time since I really updated my blog. Shall post lotsa pix!


All the start @ Zpop. Thanx to Dason James for the photo =D.



They juz watched a scary movie. Haha

@ Clarke Quay Settlers Cafe with Mr Mervyn Raffles and Miss Jennifer Liberty.



Taken in my office. Hope posting this photo is not illegal! Gaussian blurred some of the stuffs behind juz in case =X



Charles' dog (Charles thinks she's a 6mths old Maltese-Shih Tzu crossbreed)! Super cute, look so unreal - like a plush toy. Her nickname is Bobo since Charles told us his whole family calls her different names...




Gord's & my bday celebration with NUS gang @ Sakae Sushi on 22nd Jul! (Ate cakes with chopsticks, haha)





Zhao Yong's and my bday celebration on 4th Aug @ Cartel!



Fireworks!

Inconsiderate ger who sat on her fren's shoulders to watch fireworks.

Think tt's all for the moment hmmm....

No comments: