Thursday, August 17, 2006

I don't understand why is it always me?

Is it b'cos I'm the elder one @ home? Makes me responsible for so many things?

When the washing machine spoilt 2 mths ago, I've to go out & look for a suitable washing machine.

When the VCR spoilt 1 mth ago, my father insisted on repairing the spoilt VCR which we bought it for $100+ a few years ago & the repair fee is probaby half of the price of the VCR. I've convince him to buy a DVD recorder instead & I've to go out & look for a suitable one. Then I've to tune the channels on the DVD recorder. Next I've to conduct lesson to my father on how to use the DVD recorder when I myself dunno how to use it & I've to refer to the manual...

1 wk ago, the TV in my parent's room juz spoilt. Though this time round I don't have to go buy the TV with him (cos there was TVs on discount but the discount was only valid till Sun... & I wasn't free to go with him...). Today the TV juz arrived. I juz woke up @ 11.30am. When I was eating my brunch, my father told me to help tune the new TV if I've time today. He then gave me the manual. I told him to ask my sis to tune the TV cos I also need to read the manual to tune the TV. "Aiyah, she dunno how to one lah!"

They always assume that my sister dunno anything. Always asking me to read their letters (they can't read English)... do anything related to electronics... I mean there's always 1st time for everything rite? Since she dunno how to, shouldn't she learn? Ok sis, I'm not blaming u for wat happened, but next time they ask u to do sth, can u help? It's part and parcel to learning rite?

Haiyoh... anyway, going Zouk today cos NUS has free admission!! =D

No comments: