Thursday, August 24, 2006

Week 2 seems like week 7 to me

And to other CE peeps too. It's the 1st time I see ppl staying over in school (other than those staying in hall) on week 2 of school... Poor Qiulin, she looked so stressed when I saw her.

And there's Cail, who has a grp mate from HELL. Haha. And I totally agree. This grp mate from hell... Let's call her Z. Was already disgusted with her.

  1. We had a MCQ class quiz. All of us submitted already. Some ppl were standing in front @ the stage asking the prof what the correct answers are. QL saw Z standing BEHIND the prof, listening to his correct answers & changing her answers to the correct one.
  2. Z was supposed to do a proj with Weicong. She kept pestering him to start doing the proj. He told her he's busy recently. Later on Z joined another grp & asked WC to look for grp members himself. In the end I did the proj with WC & it turned our well, we were great partners! Blessing in disguise for him, haha. (Imagine he did the proj with her & he'll be as suay as Cai)
  3. Now Cai's proj prof couldn't recognise Cai & her other members cept for Z. Then the prof said to Z during the proj meeting that if her grp members nv help, he can email em. Z nv say anything. WTH! How can she do that?! Cai & Grace definitely did more than her loh. Madness!
This Z is really damn sucky lah. Totally disgusted with her.

Anyway as for me... hai... I also had my difficulty with grp members. It's really not her fault. But for the moment there wun be any problems. Hope it'll go on like this.

I can forsee week 7 will feel like week 2 to me cos I'll be having only 2-day week. =)

No comments: