Thursday, February 16, 2006

Why are all the suay things happening to me @ the same time?

U can't believe how suay I am today...

  1. I was supposed to go borrow the PA system from aerobic sub-club with Lianwei and Yancui, but the people in Aerobics sub-club postpone the timing, and I had to go collect with LW only cos YC has tuition...
  2. My handphone had 2 bars in the morn, and I didn't bring my extra batt, in the end it was left with no bar, aka low batt... And I told the aerobics sub-club ger to sms me instead of calling me, but she called me... My phone's batt officially went flat.
  3. When me n LW reached MPSH and it started to rain...
  4. Aft collecting the PA system from the aerobics sub-club in MPSH2, the Engin Year 1s juz finished their test in MPSH1 and it was damn crowded, we had to shout our way thru the crowd.
  5. I wanted to call for help from Bingjia, so I asked LW to lend me his phone and I put my SIM card in. Guess wat? His phone went flat also -_-
  6. The only lucky thing is I saw Lisheng, and he lent me his phone! Haha. Thanx pal!!
  7. Me and LW had a super hard time pushing the console and the speakers up the slope near MPSH. The console I was pushing nearly slipped away, so I juz stayed stationary, hugging the console. LW said sth like askin me to hold on while he quickly push the speakers to a flat place. This kind soul came over and ask me if I need help. So nice!
  8. In the end me n LW decided to hail a cab aft pushing the heavy console and speakers up the considered-gentle slope near MPSH.
  9. Anyway with LS's phone, I managed to get help from Steph to go carry the speakers from LW from the carpark. I was pushing the trolley all the way from MPSH.
Now I'm waiting for LS to come and go home with him. Damn suay day... Sorry bout the photos, I really wanna share em, esp the video I took of Cailing, but postpone to Sunday then post up! SORRY!!

No comments: