Sunday, February 26, 2006

Backtrack of the things tt happened

Hmmm... I realised I didn't update on wat happened on V day and days which are ard V day. Well, I had to do my booth duty from 4pm to 6pm mah. Volunteered myself cos other comm members are attached or no school. Can say tt I was busy on V day evening? Lol. (And I ate Ramly burgers for dinner!! Lol.)

Well, anyway I met him aft my booth duty, passed him sth, but nothing much happened, as expected, though I did wished for sth more to happen, haha. He toked to me for a while and left. But did he get the idea? I dunno, cos the present was a cheap one, haha. N I'm posting the entry here, cos he dun read my blog. Heh. Aft he left I went back to the club room to do stock counting till ard 8+pm, then left for home.

The V day turned out to be not a v happy one cos I quarrelled with my sis over wat jc she chose. And my father actually kinda pushed the blame on me saying that I din communicate with my sister well. Was so damn hurt by the comment tt I cried. Since the saga is already over for quite long & my sis already can't change her decision, I shan't tok much bout it.

Thanx to my frens who tried to cheer my up on MSN=). I even received this from Lisheng, haha:


Cos my nick was "Any1 giving me a sunflower?" starting from 11pm on 13th Feb (changed to "@ not a v happy vday after all aft the quarrel). Actually he already found a sunflower pic & renamed it as present.jpg & sent to me the day b4:



The "bouquet" he sent the 2nd time was juz to cheer my up. Aye, but I still prefer real sunflowers leh. Wahahaha. Aimei was jealous tt no one sending her flowers, so she started ranting to LS tt he's being bias. Haha. Change ur nick to u want flowers also loh, then mayB flowers will be flown from USA? =X

On the 15th, stayed till quite late in the clubroom aft the bazaar. Then tok to Qiulin & Steph till quite late. Long time since I tok to em together. Haha. Weicong wasn't ard though...

Ok, then on 16th to the 17th, there was NUSSU PRU bazaar and on the 16th, they had the Super Host contestants down...



Helped Steph to take a photo of her & Cui Fang together. Steph so shy loh... I've to help her ask Cui Fang if can take a photo.... -__- Anyway, we saw this guy called Andy...



Ah hahaha. V cute too!! Anyway me & Steph are wearing Orion'05 tees, cos we were against the fees hike! Ok lah, coincidently I wanted to wear cos I had concrete lab tt day, have to mix concrete, so wear black better. Haha. Oh yah, thanx to Miao for being the photographer for this pic, hehe.

On the 16th, the faithful suay day.... The aftermath was a blur me, only reacting to "Boo!" 2 sec later... Steph, Art, LS & me were all laughing like crazy aft tt. Lol.

And on the 17th, CE DAY~~~ Thanx to all the CE ppl who came down, no matter isit juz for the free tee or to watch the games or to play the games. =D

This is me & Yancui, busily distributing the free tees...



It's really fun to see profs being trashed by students. Haha. According to Christine, Prof Ang KK dun even noe how to play bridge!! Haha...



He & Dr Chew ganna trashed by WC & partner.

Ok, this is the trailer for CE Day pix. Cos blogger is kinda slow today for photos. N I need to study!! I've been slacking during the wkend =X

No comments: