Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Most Busy CNY

Well, since I'm so busy, I'll post a pix more than words...





This is the dome model that we fabricated today... It's kinda big, 50cm in diameter. Left sch @ 9+ nearly 10pm... tired...







These are my paternal relatives when they came to my house on chu er (30th Jan). We did a 3-hr video conference with our HK relatives.





Photos taken on cab to Ah Mah's house on chu yi (29th Jan).



Photos taken at the temple when we went to pray ancestors on chu xi (28th Jan). Combination of getting up early & excessive smoke in the temple.





Chinatown on chu xi (28th Jan) @ a few minutes past 3pm. Me and my sis juz missed the last non-detoured bus and had to walk 2 bus stops to board our bus.... 2nd pic is the ying liu we bought from Chinatown...

I've no time to tok further on wat happened, yet a worse scenario juz landed in my life...

No comments: