Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Complains again

This is the situation I saw when I took 43 home from Parkway Parade today...


A ger occupying 2 seats on the crowded bus...

Her face isn't in the picture so I don't think it's an abuse of her privacy. When I got on the bus she was already sleeping on the outer seat and leaving her bag on the inner seat, already tot that she's being v inconsiderate. Later on the bus got more and more packed and I didn't manage to see her head falling sideways, until... the people beside my seat got down the bus.... and I saw her in this position. She woke up periodically to see if she missed her stop, then go back to sleep sideways again.

Quite pissed off with this ger, so I snapped a pic of her. =X. Haha. Anyway, if any1 happens to noe a TJC Year 1 girl who was from TKSS (@ least this is wat I can deduce from the skirt that she's wearing)and takes bus no. 43, ask her if she's the one. Damn inconsiderate can? If she wanna sleep, she can jolly-well sleep on the inner seat with her bag on her lap instead of occupying 2 seats (during evening peak hours somemore!!!).

I seriously hate meeting inconsiderate ppl on the bus.... For example, The Yellow Sling Bag Guy... that is if u can rmb, haha. If not, juz click on the link to go read on that entry, lol.

Anyway, 1 of my fren, CLOSE fren somemore, juz told me 2 days ago that shes attached. And how long was she attached b4 she told me? 4 days. Wat a good fren she is loh. 4 days. Tsktsk. But anyway, congrats to this fren!! Wahahaha. I knew this will happen sooner or later. So shy loh, somebody, if I didn't manage to psycho u, I think the rest will only noe it when u get married... =/ And yes, u've my blessings -_-, wat a stupid question to ask me loh...

Ok, the last paragraph was considered as 1/2 a complain, haha.

No comments: