Thursday, January 12, 2006

Weak me

I'm sick again boohoo...

With regards to the previous entry.... I started to feel nauseous when I was leaving home for lessons. When I reached school, b4 going for lecture, I actually vomited aaaa bit in the toilet, cos I only had a bao & tea for breakfast.

I tot that's the end of story, but aft my lunch of fish bee hoon, I vomited again @ YIH's toilet....

Me: Aye, I wanna go toilet
Lisheng: Huh? I tot u juz went b4 lunch?
Me: I'm now not going to do my business....
LS: Oh, u feel like vomitting ah?...

And I puked my whole lunch out... wanted to see doc @ YIH, but they'll only be opened @ 1.30. So LS waited for the doc with me. Then when we went in to see the doc... the current number was 142 and my number was 153.... So juz asked LS to go for lessons 1st. But less than 5 min aft he left, the number was at 146, then it jumped to 153.... Haha. Lucky me. The doc gave me anti-acid syrup & pills that prevent me from vomitting...

Thanks to LS btw! And also thanx to Steph & Art cos they went Marina Square to help me (or rather, my sis...) to get SHE's autograph on their newest album. They queued for more than 2 hours!! Hope u 2 had a happy 5th month =)

Then on Tues, I woke up @ 11.30am to bid for Einstein's Universe tut slots... which is 1st come 1st serve basis... duh... and I woke up with a block nose. Damn it... Then went to Parkway to meet Aimei to shop around & drank yet another Belgian Chocolate Latte. (Ok, the previous one I drank was Ice Blended). Aft that met my parents to look @ washing machines @ Harvey Norman & we settled @ Siam Kitchen for dinner with my 3rd aunt, parents, sis & maid. Not a bad place. My aunt wanted to queue for this jackpot thingy aft dinner, so I decided to leave for aiport 1st to send Merv off.

Charles ah, told me it's terminal 2.... The comical thing was... Amy called me when my bus juz left terminal 1 and I could hear my bus break squeakily from her phone & I asked her where she was. Hahaha. So in the end I met Charles @ terminal 2 & we took sky train over & Charles commented that it was the 1st time he's taking a sky train O_O. Merv got quite lotsa ppl sending him off!!



And his NUS frens r sitting with me, Charles, me, Jen, Carol, Amy, Eliz & his YEP fren called Chin Chao, (hey! don't laugh @ ppl's name! =D) Hey Merv! I hope u didn't cry on the airplane, haha. Thanx for the sms u send b4 ur plane took off. =D

Hai, yet another fren off for SEP... Charles was saying that he didn't wanna hug Merv cos he's afraid that he might cry & won't let Merv off. Awwww..... Ok lah, he's serious bout the crying part but jokin bout the "won't let off" part. Haha. Well, next to go is Jen. Poor Jen, she has to leave days b4 CNY... =(

Anyway... so now here I am, with a block nose... Arrghhh. Why can't the weather be not so cold?? It's super cold for the past few days loh. Hai... I don't even need to open the windows or on the fan when I sleep. The only blessing in disguise is I can't smell the new paint on my bedroom's wall tonight, haha. And this is my father who wrapped a cloth about his hair, so funny, haha...



Ok lah, I shan't be such an ungrateful child. Thanx to my dad who painted our rooms!!

And guess wat I've juz got over the weekend?...

M
a
k
e

a

g
u
e
s
s

l
a
h
!
!
!
!





Sun Yanzi's concert tix!! Hehe. Really look forward to it. =D

Think that's all. SEP ppl, update blogs leh.... >=(

No comments: