Friday, January 06, 2006

Finally watched Narnia...

I finally watched my Narnia movie today with Aimei, aft postponing it for a few times. Haha. Well, it was a nice movie! The background graphics aren't that good, but the graphics they did for the animals are quite good!! I was wondering if the lion is a real one... Anyway I think I like fantasy movies like this and Lord of the Rings, haha.

And yesterday (Wednesday), I went Carls Jr with AM & Lisheng... Take a look @ the bacon chicken sandwich that AM bought which costs her $7+...



Whoever started Carls Jr sure has a big mouth... Anyway the burger I ate was ok (think it was some bacon cheeseburger...), taste like BK to me... and it's EXPENSIVE!! My set meal costs $8.80 (it was one of the cheapest). Drinks are refillable though, but the fries kinda sux. If u want, u shld change the fries to criss-cut fries (looks interesting) or mayB onion rings (but I think the onion rings has one whole ring of onion inside instead of the normal mashed onions...). Overall, I don't think I'll go back to Carls Jr to eat soon cos it's too filling & expensive for me. I can have a hot and nice plate of pasta @ Pasta Mania with that price...

And I realised I didn't post pictures on my Xmas eve & New Year's eve...


Gasp!! Greedy mini Eeyore finished the log cake??!! Haha. Photos taken by my sis @ Ah Mah's house. We were having a Xmas party there till 11pm. Aft the log cake we had...................



Chocolate fondue!!!! And we dipped banana with the chocolate! Yum²~ Joo dun be jealous ah, hehe.

On Xmas day, I went to collect the Coffee Bean log cake that I ordered online...



Cost only $32 for a 1.2kg log cake! And it's yummy!!

& I bought a Peppermint Vanilla Ice Blended....



They gave a candy & even wrote "Merry Christmas" on the cap! But I 4got wat's the name for this candy... Haha.

On New Year's eve...



This is the food I'm supposed to finish... Ok lah, more than that, haha.

Think that's all for photos, haha. And recently I'm watching Ranma anime again. Lol

No comments: