Monday, January 23, 2006

Late photos

I'm sorry ppl, I said I'll post the photos of Sun Yanzi's concert, turns out that the photos are damn blur cos my phone camera is only 1Megapixels and I could only do a 4X digital zoom...


These are the fans from Yanzi's fanclub before the concert. They're a whole bunch of crazy ppl... screaming and shouting...


See wat I mean by damn blur? I wasn't THAT close to her cos the stage was big and she was most of the time in the centre of the stage... Anyway this is how she started the 1st song.


As expected, the spiral stairs will raise to some height above the stage and she'll walk to the top of the stairs.


FIR was the guest for the concert. The keyboardist is being blocked by Faye. Btw, Faye's performance was much better since the last time I heard her live in Singapore Hit Awards in 2004...


FIR performing while Yanzi changes her clothes again.


This is one of the closest and clearest pix I've taken for that nite. I like the dress! Reminds me of Belle in Beauty and the Beast. (PS: The dress is actually yellow... Haha.) I think somewhere after this there was supposed to be a video... but there was some technical problems and they didn't play the video in the end....


Very blur pic, but on the TV screen, u can see that she's actually playing a piano (grand piano!!). She's singing Wo Yao De Xing Fu... Kinda sad cos I heard that during the concert in HK last year, her ex-bf was there n when she was lookin at him when she was singing the song....


This is one of the closest and clearest pic too. I think she's most comfortable with jeans, haha. She sang a medley in her jeans.


Another guest of the day, Tanya. The 2 of em sang Yuan Dian and Mo Sheng Ren together.


Ok, another closer picture, hehe.


She made us do Kallang wave for 1 of her song. Haha. After this she was supposed to end the concert. BUT....


Obviously the encore was planned... cos she changed to another costume!! Haha. And after she left the backstage, the lights of the stadium were still off... How to leave lydat??!! Lol. But there were still some kiasu ppl who left. She ended her concert with her 1st song: Tian Hei Hei. Of cos the whole crowd sang "Ti orh orh" with her.


And there were small pieces of papers flying down from the top of the stage when it REALLY ended.

Anyway, some figures I got from issue 429 of I-Weekly...

Duration: 2 & 1/2 hours
No. of songs: 31
No. of sound problems: Not less than 20
No. of clothings: 9 sets (worth a total of $80k)
% of tickets sold: 88%
No. of times of fireworks: Not less than 10
No. of tearing scenes: Zero (I-weekly wrote 零 instead of 0, so I spelled it out)
Yah, the sound system gave quite lotsa errors... And the number of fireworks.... Haha. No wonder the tix are so ex!

As for that Saturday morn (14th Jan), I ate BK breakfast!!! =D



I suddenly have the urge to eat the Enormous Omelette Sandwich on Fri nite, so I decided to go eat the breakfast the next day, didn't care that I was alone, haha.

And on Sunday midnight, I wanted to check out the freebies @ Hooked magazine, so I went to the magazine site and I saw this:



Ganna hacked... =X

Ok lah, enough of pix... Heh

No comments: