Sunday, January 08, 2006

Some thoughts of 2005

I know this entry comes kinda late, haha, but well, it's still better than nv!

The major event that happened in 2005 to be is of cos the YEP trip to Sri Lanka. Enjoyed the trip alot alot. It's really once in a lifetime experience. Learnt that we can lead simple lives yet be happy. And of cos, from the return trip, I'm being reminded that I need long hours of sleep b4 boarding a plane... I "merlioned" twice on the return trip... cos the trip required us to transit at KL. Kinda dramatic cos u can see from the screen on the plane that we were reaching grounds, then "Blleeeeeaaaahhhh...", I vomited into the paper bag (the one that Mr Bean played with when he was on the plane with a little boy). I think it's the air pressure lah, haha.

I think many of u heard enuff about the trip le lah. If I'm not controlling myself, think I'll go on yakking on the trip. Haha. I posted quite a lot of entries on the trip. If u haven't seen em, u can try go to read June entries under archives.



The trip will always remain in the heart of the 13 of us. =)

The next major thing is of cos the scrapping of my father's van and not buying anymore vans. 1st time in my life, I'm taking public transports with my family (ok, years ago we went Chinese Garden on MRT, but that's a different story...). It's really time my mother should learn to be not so dependent on my father for transport. Haha. But sometimes it's kinda irritating cos my father will ask me "Does bus number [insert number] goes to [insert place]?" Then when I said, "No..." B4 I can reply him that I'll check for him..., "Then does bus number [insert another number] goes to [insert same place]?" -_- He's juz inserting the bus number in random loh... As for my mother... she juz follows us along, haha. And I realised w/o public transport, my family tend to have more weekend dinner outside & my parents like Seoul Garden alot, dunno why...

Also, having this maid of mine, is like having another person to tok to @ home, cos she's 25 years old, ard our age. Think my parents quite like her cos my mother was like saying that she'll buy her a pair of earrings on her 26th bday (her bday is end of Jan).

Next, it's the year which I've been to sooo many 21st bdays, of cos including mine. Thanx to all those who showed up & those who gave me presents =D. Aren't we getting old? Hai...

Short summary for the year, but think that's all, heh

No comments: