Wednesday, January 04, 2006

NUS CORS

The only icon I can describe CORS...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wanted to use another icon that I got from Angela... The man in the icon was like this:

He was typing and typing, then he became hysterical...

then he continued typing and typing until he lose his hands

then he started banging his head on the keyboard...




In the end he was left with a bloody, thin face... haha. I think I'm a sadist... =X

It's not that I'm unthankful... I'm really thankful for having this system instead of queueing up outside the lecturer's office (overnight) to register for modules. It's juz the planning of the modules that sux.

I was only planning 2 core mods and yet the mods that I wanna take has their exams on the same day as my only 2 core mods... pathetic and desperate situation... in the end I had to take a lvl 4000 module that has its lessons from 6 to 9 on Thurs, which is my planned free day.... and I changed my whole plan, now I'm taking 5 mods most prob, so that I won't feel cheated with a 5-day week... (I even told Chris & Weicong that if I'm taking 4 mods n I've a 5-day week, I can go kill myself, haha)

Well well, I'm starting to feel sian b4 the sem has start... That's not a good sign...

No comments: