Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy 2006~!

This New Year's Eve is a quiet one for me... Last year's NYE was a happening one. Well... it's ok lah, I'm kinda tired also. @ least I spent some time watching Taiwan countdown programme with my family, for the 1st time in my life (cos normally we watch Singapore programmes, which kinda sux). But still, it ended kinda early, my mum went to sleep aft she finished watching her fav singer sing on the programme...

And I went to the BBQ that ended the earliest in my whole life... 8.10pm!! Lol. And to think I reached the place @ 7pm. Haha. But my colleagues were there @ 5pm I think. They started fire in the periodic rain (periodic == rain, stop, rain, stop...). Felt kinda guilty. Then they asked me to finish all the food if I'm guilty, cos they can't eat anymore. Haha. Aft that walked to Parkway with 2 of em to collect my pants that I sent for altering & walked around to shop for a while since it has been quite a long time since I last went to Parkway.

So not a lot of things happened juz now loh. Haha. Now that Jiali and Joo (aka Ah Li & Bobo) is already overseas... I'm like having 2 lesser MSN kakis... so sad... u gals ah, muz update ur blog ah! We'll miss the 2 of u!

Next to leave is Merv. Btw, Gord & Xianzhi already went over liao, haha I'll be adding links to their SEP blogs soon, stay tune ;)

No comments: