Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Xmas!!



Yay! Even Eeyore is ready for Xmas. =D Mmm... but anyway, that's the Santa Eeyore I bought on 23rd. It's actually 12-inch and cost only $10. It's so adorable! But well, I'm an Eeyore freak... Cos if u go here... I actually bought another Eeyore plush on 17th June. Haha.

Oh! Tokin bout being an Eeyore freak... on the 24th, I actually bought an Eeyore handphone holder & handphone deco! Lol. I juz can't help it lah, =P.

Anyway I've gotten over the whole thing bout my grades, juz that I didn't have time to update my blog =P. I was listening to the radio the other day (yap yap, during office time, haha) & they had reporters over @ Sri Lanka & Thailand, which reminds me of the Sri Lankans. I really shldn't brood over my results & learn from the Sri Lankans... they lost their homes & yet they can live on so cheerfully. Btw, thanx for all the consolations! =)

Meanwhile, I wonder how are the ppl in Balapitiya doing... R the beds & shelves that we made still there? Haha. I wonder if the beds & shelves could tahan until now. Was watching a documentary on tsunamis & there was this team of experts (geophysist, tsunami expert, oceanolographer, blah blah) who went on a 14-day expedition to check out what really caused the tsunami. So... it was actually a sudden release of energy that caused an underwater slope to increase its height by 40m. The increase in height spread thru the fault line "at double the speed of a bullet".

And yes Joo, I like watching documentaries since young. They are so interesting wat!! I like watching animal documentaries also!! Not interesting meh? Hmmm...

Ok, gotta stop!

No comments: