Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Boring job

Well... how exciting can admin jobs be?

Checking company's data against supplier's data...
Data entry...
Filing of invoices & DOs...

And amazingly time passes quite fast, haha. But I still hate the agency...

ok lah, hate is too strong a word, hehe. DISLIKE!! I shan't name the agency, but it's some big job agency that I'm sure all of u who signed up with job agency have signed up with it. My pay is a pathetic $5.50/hr, which is the same as the last time I worked for this company. When I asked the consultant for a pay raise, he commented, "Ok, I'll ask ur supervisor bout it." DUH!! Can't he juz deduct aaaa bit of $ from the commission he got? It's like my ex-company told he that they WANT me to go back to work, he dun even need to go & look for other temps, it's like easy $. Juz raise to $6/hr for a poor student like me also cannot meh... >=( Still wanna me to go down aft my 1st day of work to sign the contract...

And the last time I worked for this company, the agency had these 2 terms on the contract that don't allow me to take leaves (sick leaves muz be certified with a MC) and if I wanna quit, I need to give a 2-week notice ON TOP OF a compensation of 2 wks' pay from me to the agency. Wth!! And this time, they changed the terms to allow me to take no-pay leaves & only a 2-week notice is required if I wanna quit, w/o any compensation. "It's more flexible for u this way." If he gives me the same terms, I'll tell him I'm not doing this job. He can jolly well go look for another person to replace me.

Argghhh. I'm juz ranting. Haha. I think I'll end my contract earlier cos I wanna go start driving lessons. And this is the last vacation I'll have within 1 year's time cos I need to do vacation internship the next hols. Shall give my 2 weeks notice on Fri. Haha.

I hope u guys r enjoying ur hols... cos I'm not....

No comments: