Thursday, December 15, 2005

Stuffs on Motorola razr

Seriously, I dunno y so many gers like the new pink razr V3!! Ok lah, no offence, juz a comment, cos I dun really like shocking pink haha. But if Motorola has a TRUE blue razr, instead of the one below that looks like silver...



I might be crazy over it too, budden pink appeals to more ppl I supposed. Haha.

Anyway... here's the REAL chio razr...





Gold!! And it's razr V3i, the improved version somemore!! But I bet u can't afford it, cos there's only 1000 golden V3i worldwide (worldwide, not in Singapore only) & will only be sold @ D&G shops. So if u wanna get a cheaper V3i, u can consider the silver version...



which is quite pretty also lah. This is another reason y u shldn't buy the pink/blue V3, cos V3i is coming soon. V3i has expansion slot, voice commands, 1.23 megapixels camera and longer standby time. And I dunno y but it has a weird but innovative function called "airplane mode", which means u can listen to ur mp3s on ur razr when u're on the plane... why hasn't any1 tot of an electronic device which u can listen on the plane until now? Hmmm....

Ok, I think this shld be the end of my razr updates & comments, heh. Countdown 5 days to release of results and 7 days to end of work. =D

No comments: