Thursday, December 01, 2005

MEN!! Argh!!

If u're a guy, esp if u're the one whom I juz had an argument with, I suggest that u skip this entry, cos u might feel bu shuang bout it and I dun wanna have another argument with anybody.

I dun understand why is it that the guys in my 2 groups of frens are so not automatic. Gers initate the buying of the bday presents, the celebration of every1's bdays, gatherings etc... They dun do their jobs as simple as booking of venues, buying of cakes, or even juz come out n be a model for buying clothes as present. "Don't feel like it" is already enuff, do they havta use words like "why bother to ask me if u want me to go"? Disappear & set "Busy" mode during mass MSN chat, but nv even bother to read wat the rest had chatted about?

I dunno why I'm so angry today. It has been so long since the last time I'm so angry that I cried.

End of complaint. U can curse me if u want, juz dun argue with me.

No comments: