Friday, December 02, 2005

Summing up of wat happened during and aft exams

Hmmm.... I think I shld have some photos... I actually didn't post bout wat happened during exam period also!!


My 1st handwritten cheat sheet in NUS!! I'm so proud of myself! =D


Photo taken on 20th Nov. Happy 55th bday to my mum!! It has been a long time since the last time I see 10 candles on a cake. Haha.


Seoul Garden with my family to celebrate my father's & mother's bday on 26th Nov.


My sis has a greedy face, hahaha.


Clearing up of CE clubroom on 28th Nov. We finally finished @ 6+pm (from 1+pm). Here's my boss in the picture. Haha.

OOPS!! I realised I didn't tell ppl I'm in CE Club now as Secretary, hehe. Stupid Cambodian King (nickname given to the previous Chairperson), didn't even clear up the clubroom, it was so damn untidy loh. We were like clearing 3 or 4 batches of rubbish. We even found a locked black suitcase. We definitely cant throw it away lest ppl think that there's bomb inside. Haha. I was thinkin of trying to unlock using 000 to 999, but I gave up @ when I was @ 054. Haha. In the end we used sth like a screwdriver to open it up. All that was inside were photos of CE club, all the way from 1998!! *faints*


Settler's Cafe on 30th Nov with Amy, Cai, Charles & Merv

Sorry Joo for not waiting for u to go... But luckily we went cos if not I won't be able to go as I juz found a job, =P. Here's extract taken from Merv's blog [black words are my comments]:

"The most fun game of all... Taboo.. describe a word w/o actions or saying of certain words..
This was full of guffaws n laffter... juz like amy say escalator and cai can guess lift.. or when cai's description of gwneth paltrow involved an extensive knowledge of entertainment media gossip cos she couldnt say ben affleck and therefore used jennifer garner and daredevil.. link so far away... or our use of EE knowledge.. a bull ramming a person.. RAM was described by charles as NOT READ ONLY MEMORY.. and a megabyte = 1 million of 8 bits.. amy's BE knowledge backfired too as adipose was an alien word to her guessers.. then also eva describe fiesta as this new jap shop [it's not a NEW jap shop... I was juz saying that this brand of Japanese cheesecake is v nice. Later on Jiali commented that the whole shop is filled with the word "fiesta" (see picture), haha] and amy said MOO MOO... cow as the zhao pai... [cos the trademark of the cheesecake is a cow] also got me describing BARE by i take off my clothes and ___ my body, then ali n les both guessed ADMIRE at the same time... les nearly said fondle too if there was more time... other moments included amy describe staple as giap, giap the finger then blood come out, then got bullet too.. and the most embarassing was also she describe adam and eve by saying the opening scene in despo hsewives and suddenly XX said sodomize out of nowhere.. XX also heard flesh parade instd of forgot wat word liao.. dunno wat she thinking..tsktsk.. there were many many other funny instances.. cant rem them all liaoz

nxt after the very tiring stomachachey taboo, we tried a bit of pictionary and finally decided to play a reflex game Jungle Speed to end.. it involved snatching a totem when certain cards appeared.. n amy juz snatches at every specialcard seen... also she kena fake by les' obvious shift of special card..[some1 made a mistake and all of us had to take back 1 card. Amy is aft Charles & Charles made a comment that "aiyah, then all of u noe my card liao", while he take out another card. Amy, thinkin that Charles is gonna put his previous card, snatched the totem. Haha] this game involved a lotta conc to minor detail cos the symbols all differ by only a bit...

After tat. chilling out a coffee bean where we spied on this ang moh lecturer marking NUS exam scripts... so ironic tat we were merely seperated by a glass pane n we were talking behind his back literally.. juz 30 cm away from him... imagine if u were the one who took his PL module [ppl, I found out that PL is philosophy, n that lecturer was sitting OUTDOORS, imagine the script flew away...]n he was marking ur script there.. or if his cigarette butt suddenly causes ur script to burst into flames... after much MUCH deliberation ( akin to our mass msn chat) we settled on thai express where i had chulalongkorn fave dish..."

U guys can go play next week lah, the next time we can all go together will be 6 mths later... Boohoo...

Anyway we went for dim sum buffet yesterday, all of us, CEPT FOR GORDON... he pang seh us again. Quick plea us, mayB we can photoshop u into the grp picture. Haha. Anyway here's a picture I took of the xmas tree there...


Guess wat's the gold colour stuffs on the tree??


It's Ferrero Rocher!!

And it's real Ferrero Rocher!! But I've a feeling it's expired ones...



These ppl r really sick... They can actually pluck the chocolates from the bunch... See the half plucked Rocher?...

Aft the buffet I went Chinatown with my sis to buy CDs. I bought the SHE new album while my sis bought the Yang Cheng Lin's new CD.

Aft that went to walk ard in City Hall area for nearly 2 hrs to wait for Aimei, Candy & Sharon to come to buy Bingjia's present. Guys presents are so hard to buy!! Aiyoh. We bought part 1 of the present & as for part 2.... I think we're going to buy today mayB. But I'm so tired of walking ard... I got a blister on my foot yesterday loh... Hai...

I've juz checked when my results come out. 21st Dec, 7pm... oh well, luckily it's not on 25th Dec again. But I hope miracles can happen again like last year...

No comments: