Thursday, March 02, 2006

A bit more photos on Korea trip

Juz got all the photos from other Korean trip ppl... So here r some of the photos:


Me & Samantha, eating ice cream at sub zero temperature. I'm eating Mocha Chocolate Chip ice cream!! Anyway, I wonder y the shape of my ice cream is so weird.. Hmmm... N Cailing commented that I kiss my ice cream, not lick, lol.


The 2 Macau gers, me & Miao, in the ice cream shop =D


The ger working @ the ice cream store. Think she look kinda scared, haha. N she look like she's holding onto the Ginseng ice cream tt Kel Koh ordered. Lol


A photo with Chinese and Korean teams. Do u see a pretty Chinese ger (the one with a tag)? It was an unanimous decision (by a few of us, guys n gers) tt this ger is pretty!! Heh


Arpan trying to smoke. Lol


I've no idea y we were standing in 2 lines. Haha.


I think this photo is rare cos every1 is showing their teeth. Normally ONE person will not be smiling.... =/


Nearly all the participants!!


NUS Team getting souveniers from the organisers.

Hehe. Think tt's bout it lah. Can't really find more already

No comments: