Sunday, March 05, 2006

Life is short

2 days b4 she was admitted to the hospital, she was vomitting and the family doctor concluded that she has food poisoning. But a day later, she was complaining that she can't breathe well and was sent to the hospital. She was still fine when Kaixian visited her yesterday morn. But later on I was told that her condition is v critical and that everyone who were in Singapore are at the hospital, cept for me n my sis.

Arrived @ the hospital yesterday @ 9+pm aft my sis's drama performance @ NYJC. Was told by my mother tt the doctors has suggested giving her a kidney dialysis cos there's too much toxins in her body and tt was the only solution @ that moment. Ard nearly 1 hour later the doctor told us that her blood pressure is too low and that they can't give her the dialysis. The only thing that we could do, was to pray tt her blood pressure increases, so that the doctors can give her the dialysis.

We tot that she'll pull thru till the morn, when my big aunt comes back from China, as her blood pressure and heartbeat was dropping very slowly. My family n I went home @ 12am. 20min aft we left the hospital, she was gone, and we rushed back to the hospital again to take our last look b4 her body is sent to the casket company for make up.

Reached home @ ard 2am, then went out @ 10+am to my big uncle house, which is where she lives b4 she moved on. Jonah was askin Sang aft the ritual, "Wat happened to Lao Mah?" And Sang replied that she has gone to a very far and nice place. I think if I'm the one who was being asked the question, I won't be able to take it. I wonder if Jonah will understand wat really happened when he grows up.

Though she didn't have any illness cept for high blood pressure, we were always kinda prepared for this day to come as she is already in her 80s. I didn't expect myself to be so sad over it. Once I start tearing, it juz keep coming, stopping mayB for like less than 5 min, continue again.

Now back @ home to study for my water test for tmr, I hope I can pass the test... I haven't been studying for it, kinda serve me rite... Pray hard for me to be able to pass ok? Heh

No comments: