Thursday, March 09, 2006

Getting over the grief

Over the past few days, all my cousins who were overseas tried to rush back for the wake as soon as possible. Lijun arrived @ the wake during the 2nd round of ritual on Mon & was crying. Sheron arrived on Tues at ard 6pm, when some of the NUS peeps (Charles, Jimmy, Arthur, Steph, Kel Koh, Weicong, Miao, Yeeming, Cailing) visited me. She was like crying n saying that it has been a long time since she saw Ah Mah & she has lotsa things to tell her.

I think the 1st and the last day will be the saddest days for the wake and funeral. Cried on the 1st day, but didn't cry since. Teared abit today lah, but was told by the elders not to cry cos this might hinder my grandma from moving on. Perhaps I shld feel happy for her cos she passed away with minimum sufferings.

Anyway, thanx to the NUS peeps who came to visit me, and also those who sent their regards.

Gettin on with my busy and look-like-I'm-taking-5-mods-but-actually-4-mods life

No comments: