Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Disgusting, fat, & fugly guy

N he thinks tt he is so cool. PUI!! N he's the ever notorious Clarence. I dun care if he happens to see my blog or wat. I'm so damn disgusted with him...

Cailing was late (as usual, keke) for lecture today. She passed by where the asshole was sitting & he actually said sth like "Short fu**, fall down the stairs, fall down the stairs". If I were Cai, I wld have said back "Fat fu**, fall down from ur chair, fall down from ur chair". MayB the chair will really break under his heavy weight.

Budden again, wat's the point of arguing back? He's being so god damn childish, for goodness sake, I wldn't wanna be like him. Like some sec sch kid, who doesn't speak sense & thinks that if "his dictionary has only a particular word of 4 letters" (quoted from Cai, haha), it's so cool. YUCK.

Listening to his irritating voice is already enuff for me, not to mention the super irritating bubble gum popping sound he always make DURING LECTURES, the loud & nonsensical comments tt he made during lecture, makes me wanna bash him up. I really pity his gf, she muz have stamps stuck onto her eye (aka "ba jiu ta stamp"). Oh sorry, I shld use "SHIT" instead of stamps".

Oh, and I didn't mention tt he likes call out ppl & points middle finger @ the person & say "Oh! That's my way of saying 'Hi!'". Unluckily for him, a ger actually did back the same thing to him & said "Oh! That's my way of saying 'Bye!'" and then walked away. Wahahaha. This is wat I called cool man! Lol.

Anyway, there u go, the 1st person from NUS on my hate list.

No comments: