Friday, March 24, 2006

Surprise Surprise

There is still a Clarence Saga Part II. Cos aft Cailing was late, I was the next one on the next day. I was walking down the stairs when the Clarence-with-only-1-word-in-his-vocab said sth like, "Pom, pom, pom". I think he's trying to imitate a elephant walking down the stairs or sth. Ok I admit, I'm fat. But @ least I can go slim down, not like him, soooo ugly, n not to mention much fatter than me somemore.

Anyway out of natural reaction, I turned back & stare @ him but he looked away, pretending to be lookin @ the lecturer. I seriously dunno why are there such childish ppl in NUS, in my lect grp somemore!! Grrr...

And yah, I didn't think he's sooo ugly when I 1st met him, during a O Week'04 chalet for the councillors n comm members, when he was tryin to hao lian tt his ex-gf is Bernice Wong's cousin, blah blah... juz tt I was abit bu shuang. Then that nite, during this truth n truth thingy we were playing (we couldn't play truth or dare cos the room is too small, lol), I was already disgusted with the qn that he could actually ask. Kinda x-rated, so I'm not gonna put em here. This is a case whereby 1st impression is impt. Aft tt I was ok with him for a while until he was rude to a lecturer. And the rest is history.

The more I tok bout him, the more disgusted I'm with him & the more ugly I think he is. I agree with Steph, he has an ugly heart n soul. So Couz Ying, we're all pretty gers cos we've a pretty heart n soul!! Lol.

Ok, enuff of the irritating freak. I shall blog on a surprise that dawned on me when I opened my letter box!





A postcard from Santa Land directly from Elf Amy...



Elf Jen...



Elf Merv...



& extra Elf Xianzhi (cos he dunno the other receivers), haha!!



I nearly wanted to throw away the whole bunch of stuffs I took out from my letter box cos there were no letters, only some leaflets & this postcard. Luckily I looked thru the stuffs & found this card different from the leaflets. Haha.

Pleasant surprise to cheer me up for this busy period of the sem. Thanx gals n guy (the guy is referring to XZ, since Merv is my jie mei, lol)! I supposed my address was easy to rmb for Merv & thus the postcard was sent to my house. Aiyah, why so stingy? Shld sent to every1 wat! Lol.

Time to go type my term paper for Einstein, if not I'm like throwing all the stuffs to Steph. But I hope I wun write the story badly, lol.

No comments: