Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Do u have bad habits like mine?

I realised I've 2 habits which are:
  1. always telling my close frens which other frens I'm going to meet, time, venue, and doing wat
  2. and also, being online the minute I reach home.
These become v v v bad habits when u're trying to hide sth from even ur close frens... 'cos they'll find it strange when u went out with em in the aftnn, to a place nearer to ur home, and yet when they reach home, they dun see u online, until at night.

Or even worse, u ask em out & 1+hr b4 the meeting time, u tell em tt u're going to leave early to meet someone for dinner @ another place, w/o telling who u're going to meet and wat u'll be doing.

Makes me wonder if I shld stop these 2 bad habits. But no, I'm not hiding anything, dun worry cos the above situations are purely imaginative & any situations that resemble em r purely coincidental. =D

No comments: