Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Support Soul in Superband!!

"WHY?"

I think many of u may ask that. BECAUSE Awi is part of the group!!

So who is Awi?? He was my hip hop dance instructor when I joined sports buffet last sem, heh. He's VERY tall (1.88m), VERY cute, VERY frenly, not to mention that he's VERY patient (we were dancing so badly but he still taught us nicely)!! Anyway, here's his pic, kupped from Joo's blog (cos she has ALL the pix of Awi I know of):



A few days ago I was browsing thru the pix of the top 18 Superbands. Then I saw this pic:



I was so shocked when I saw an Awi-lookalike in the pic. Later on I told Xiaoling bout it & she confirmed that he's Awi aft he saw the pix. Then I got so excited n told Cai, then also Amy & Joo who were overseas. Jiali went Florida for her trip n we only managed to tell her when she reached back to Penn State. Haha.

Here's 2 pix on his grp:


*screams* so shuai!!


so cute!


Anyway we gals luv him so much, lol. His grp will be abit like Energy or Shinhwa. Here's a pic of em in a "dancing" pose:



Even my sis commented tt they'll be v famous. Wahaha. And see wat I mean by frenly:



This is the comments tt we left on his fan site. N he actually rmbs us!! So sweet. =D

Ok lah, incoherent entry but well, I can't help it. Wahaha. Join in his fan club lah!! Go http://www.geocities.com/from_da_soul/index.htm!!

No comments: