Saturday, November 19, 2005

Suay sem

Finished my EG1415 yesterday. Was late for 15 min cos of a major jam from NP till Clementi. Felt quite cheated. Could have slept @ 11+pm instead of so late, the helpsheet that I continued to do from 11+pm to nearly 2am wasn't out in the exams. Sian. Angry. And the invigilators were so ngiao. Luckily I used double-sided scotch tape to stick the 2 pieces of paper together. The ang moh invigilator took my helpsheet and was like trying his v best to split my helpsheet... Lincoln wasn't so heng... his glue wasn't strong enuff to withstand the shear that the invigilator made on the paper. If u dunno wat is shear, juz noe that Lincoln's helpsheet was confiscated...

As for my Struct II... Felt cheated again. For part 1, I studied much more for portal & cantilever methods & influence lines, which we weren't given any assignment nor test.... but the lecturer only gave questions on matrix methods, which we were given 3 assignments and was tested... Arrrrgghhh... The worst thing was there was an easier question but I didn't manage to finish it... For part 2, there were 2 killer questions... I've nv seen that kinda questions in my life. Arrgghhh...

Now I dun care liao. I shall do my ZZ1001 module, aka SLEEPING!!! Very tired. Also cos of the psycho who keep calling me. Made a police report & I've decided that I'll go subordinate court on Mon to make a civil sue on that person. He's really damn bo liao. Still called me again @ 12+am today & sms me digusting stuffs.

Suay suay suay sem. 2 sprains, 1 fat guy sat on my injured foot, average/below average mid-term results, 1st time I'm late for exams, 1 super psychotic guy. How more suay can I get? Hai...

No comments: