Saturday, November 12, 2005

My 5th exams in NUS

I'm sick of it, but I still gotta withstand the stress 3 more times aft the 5th...

6 more days to my 1st paper, 13 more days to the end of it... and yet I had my last test 3 days ago... (9th Nov) and I think I flung it, but well, every1's gonna flung, so I'm ok with it. 大家一起死, 会死得比较好看, haha. Sounds kinda crude but that's the truth mah...

Anyway, I dun have lessons on 8th Nov, but went to sch in the afternn & squatted @ Amy's hall for the night. Thanx gal for letting me stay in ur room =D Amy is so hardworking!



Photo taken @ 10.18pm, when I felt bored. Haha. We wanted to study as long as possible cos both of us were gonna have test the next day. But at 2am... the DJ from 93.3fm was knockin off from work & she played a lullaby.... So we decided to sleep. Haha. Hardworking Amy work up at 5am to continue studying while the lazy me slept till 7am. I left Amy's room @ 7.30 to have breakfast @ YIH...



But it suck. The kaya tasted different and the ice coffee was ultra diluted!!!! I miss the kaya toast & ice coffee made by the previous aunties & uncle... ='(

Anyway mugged in the lib on Thurs with Charles, Jiali & Joo.


"We're all going bonkas!!!!"

Ok! Maybe Joo only, cos me & Jiali look happy.


(Photo courtesy of Charles)

Ok lah. We were forced to smile cos of the camera, haha.

As for today, went Bedok to study with Aimei. Turn out I went to buy my jeans (cos 1 of my jeans was torn due to wear & tear...) & from 2+pm to 4+pm, we studied in the lib's cafe. Aft that we decided to leave the place cos we wanted to go Bras Basah's newly opened Popular to see if there's any stationaries we need to buy. After that we went to Muji @ Bugis Junction to buy somemore pens (cos Muji has nice-coloured pens), haha.

So in the end, I only studied for 2 hours today. The rest of the time spent when I reach home was to chat online, on the phone & print stuffs.... I muz continue to mug in sch later!! Supposed to meet @ 9am in sch, but I think I'll reach @ 11... Haha

Anyway... I think I might be thinking too much... Haha. Time to sleep!!

No comments: