Sunday, November 06, 2005

Photos and more photos

Ok, here's some photos take during the celebration of Cailing & Charles' bday... Aft much discussion, we decided to go a place called Blooies @ Sci Park (no, it's not Bloogies or Boogies or Booies) & we cut the cake b4 dinner @ PGP.


Cailing & Charles' bday cake!! Yet another Bengawan Solo cake. This time it's Chocolate Delight! Haha. I hope they didn't mind sharing a cake...


Do they look like they're 21 and 23 years old respectively? =D


They each had a candle to blow. Haha. I'm sorry I didn't take 44 candles... =( (Yes!! I was in charge of buying the cake cos Mr. Mervyn Sng told Amy he couldn't buy the cake last min... When I was on his car from ctrl lib to pgp, he told me that he could actually go buy the cake... *&^%$#@!)


This photo is taken outside Blooies. The price range for eating @ this place (aft GST and service charge) is ard $10 onwards. U can consider this place for a nice dinner, but somehow, I don't like the service there...


Next.... Ocean's concert @ Padang!!

Went with Aimei, Miao & Xueting. We were quite far back and the photos taken were like this:


Quite far away rite? Notice there's a white screen on the stage (some1's head is blocking half of it...)? Ocean jumped out from there @ the start of the concert, heh.

Anyway.... me & Miao started to take photos of our surroundings, haha...


CBD @ sunset


Supreme Court @ sunset...

I shall juz post the photos that I took when me & Miao went quite in front of the stage to take...


It was kinda stupid for the concert organiser to put a screen... It was still bright day light when the concert started (@ 5pm). This photo is taken when the concert was about to end @ 6+pm...


This is after 4X digital zoom.... Still v small...


Next will be my little nephew & niece...

Introducing Jonah!!


And his sister, Kayla!!


Aren't they cute? =D I think their names r quite unique too. Heh. Too bad the other nephews weren't ard, if not I'll definitely snap pix of em. I realised it's the 1st time I went Ah Mah's house today ever since I turned 21. Hai... No time lah, bo bian. Heh.

Well, enuff of photos, time to sleep!

No comments: