Sunday, November 13, 2005

Mugging in school

Went to sch to mug today with Amy, Cailing, Jiali & Joo. Though the bus journey was more than 2 hours, I think I accomplished more than wat I'll do if I stayed @ home. But I still think I wasn't v productive... finished only 1 & 1/2 chapters for struct. Arrrggghhh!!!

The most HAPPENING event of the day was the screams of Cai & Joo when we were walking down the slope from LT6 to comp. ctr. bus stop when going home @ 11pm. I only said "hmmm?" & b4 I can ask if the bus that juz reached was our bus, the 2 of em started screaming.... got so scary meh -_-... We started runnin for our buses but only Cai got up her 96, cos the 95-which-we-think-is-151 went away b4 we reached the bus stop... N Joo say it's my fault... =(

Anyway... we saw Abel on the 151 that we took. I was so happy that the uncle on the 151 drove v fast, cos it's v windy (it's a non-aircon bus) & I'll get home earlier. But my happiness was for a short time only. Cos 5 stops later, the engin of the bus died.... Joo got down to change to her bus which was behind 151, leaving me & Abel on the dark bus... A few minutes later the bus uncle told us to either take another bus or wait for another 151 to come (which might take a long time 'cos the 151 we took was the last bus, but the uncle called for help). In the end both me & Abel took 154, but he dropped @ Raffles Town Club. And he nv tap his card!!!! Tsktsk. He told me his bus pass juz ended. Haha. No wonder he said sth like, "Wahlao, of all days..."

End of story. I wanna sleep. I'm tired. Sianzzz

No comments: